13%

Song for this chapter: hurricane Halsey

Yo I haven't updated in forever and I hate that so I'm gonna have a schedule and try to follow it:))
Love youuu
。。。。

Sophia (a/n I always write in Harry's pov so imma do Sophia's p.o.v for a while)

"Justin I'm serious. I have nothing to wear and I'm freakin out" I whined.

"Okay, okay fine. Uhhhh well what did he say about the "dress code"."

"Formal but casual." I nodded. "What the f.uck is that supposed to mean, soph?"

"I don't even know. Justin, this is our very first date. We had sex before we've even been on a date and I'm literally going crazy. I don't know what to wear, where we're going, and I have to do my hair and make-" Justin put his hand over my mouth and giggled.

"Listen, I'm sure you're going to look amazing in anything you put on okay? Just relax and get ready." He removed his hand from my mouth.

"Thank you Justin" I hugged him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Go. Get. Ready." I laughed and ran to my closet.

I grabbed my white tennis skirt off the hanger and a a printed Lu lu pink crop top.(a/n I love American app real I mean who doesn't.)

Justin was gone when I came back into my room. I assumed he just went home.

I walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I washed my hair and body. I wrapped myself in a towel and started blow drying my hair. I curled it and put half of it back and put a white bow in.

I applied minimal make up and put on my black cord choker with the "s" charm on it.

I slipped on my socks and white nike air tennis shoes.

I walked back into my room and grabbed my jacket off the chair.

I shut my door and began to walk downstairs. I heard laughing and snapped my head to look downstairs I saw Harry and Justin laughing.

"Yeah, dude she'll love it" Justin said.

I cleared my throat and they both looked up. Harry's breathing hitched and he bite his bottom lip. He was wearing an off white button down shirt and black skinny jeans. Of course his brown boots. His hair was pushed to the side. Hot damn.

"While you guys are busy having eye sex, I'm gonna go. Bye Harry, bye soph" I blushed and said goodbye.

"You look amazing, baby girl."

"Thank you daddy" I smiled devilishly.

"No, no not right now I cannot go on this date and have a hard on." I laughed and he let out a deep chuckle.

I froze." That was hot as f.uck."

"What are you talking about?l he did it again and I could feel the pool between my legs.

"Stop."

"Am I turning you on miss Sohpa?" He smirked.

"Whatever." He, still smirking.

"Two can play at that game Mr. styles." I mumbled. We walked to the car and he started driving.

An idea popped in my head and I grinned.

"Daddy.." I purred and stroked his thigh. His eyes widened and his breathing hitched in his throat for the second time.

"Y-yes." He stuttered.

My finger trailed higher and higher until I reached his length.

"Has everyone ever sucked you off in a car before?" I asked innocently.

My hand traveled to his zipper and I un zipped it.

"I don't think so." He said nervously.

"Oh," I pulled my hand away and smiled.

"That's too bad."

"What the f.uck Sophia." I laughed.

"F.ucking tease." He mumbled.

"Yep that's me." I grinned.

。。。。。
It's yaaaaa girrrrl.

LOUIS. TOMLINSON. HES GONNA BE A - BUT WHY. I can't.

UPDATE WOOHOO

yeah ik it's shitty I'm sorry.

Peace love and harry styles.