12%

I would like to apologize for all the notes that have been put in between making this book. Sometimes I need to just rant and other times I need to inform please comment if it annoys you I'm trying to stop. BUTTT SOMEONE WENT ON MY ACCOUNT AND BUT A NOTE (hey hey) cough VICTORIA. but it's all good I don't really care anyway but just comment.

Song for this chapter : hurricane -Halsey
Peace love and harry styles.

Harry

I woke, to a smell of bacon. It was the good kind. Where like, it was crunchy but soft at the same time. I don't know how I know this with just a smell.

Sophia wasn't on the other side of me either. Most likely she was downstairs, causing the smell of bacon.

I threw my legs to the side of the bed and stop up. My hair was tussled and messy. I found my underwear and put them back on. I went to get my shirt but it was gone. I shrugged it off and decided to go downstairs.

Sophia was in the kitchen standing over the stove. With my shirt on. It was obviously too big for her but, she still looked adorable. I came from behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I nuzzled my head into the crook of her neck. "Good morning" I rasped.

"Good morning" she piped. " I made breakfast, eggs and bacon." She smiled an turned around in my hold. She wrapped her arms around my neck and spoke again. "I hope you like eggs and bacon."

"I do, and it smells incredible." she giggled and shooed my out of the kitchen to go get the table ready. I set down drinks and forks.

"It's ready!" she shouted from the kitchen. I took the plates from her hands and placed them on the table. We both sat down. There was a silence, not an awkward one but, a comfortable one. Then I broke it.

"Sophia" she hummed in response. "I want to talk about us" I gestured between me and her. "What about us?" She questioned.

"That's the thing" I swallowed, then continued. "I know you're wondering if there is even an us."

I saw her her eyes dart from mine and down to her food. She cleared her throat and spoke again. "Were those things you said true? How I'm just a toy to you?" I could see her eyes watering.

"Of course not baby, I was rambling and I think I was drinking before that I would never do anything to hurt you nor lose you."

"You don't even have me as your own. " she snapped, standing up from the table. Taking her plate and stomping into the kitchen.

I got up and walked into the kitchen. Seeing her back faced me I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist for the 2nd time.

I laid my head in the crook of her neck and whispered in her ear "then, let me change that." I stated and she turned around, wide eyes.

"Sophia Backster. Would you do me the honor of letting me take you out on a date. A real one. At 7'o clock tonight?"

She smiled and said "I'd love to, Harold." Giggling at the end of her sentence.

"Great."

"Great."

。。。。。。
ITS YA GIRL

Daddy's back my little smut lovers!!
I was just visiting my friend satan:)

Sorry it's been forever and sorry it's so short. But, it's an update and UNBREAKABLE will be publishing it's first chapter hopefully tonight!!

PEACE, LOVE, AND HARRY STYLES