31 // Lilypaw // Closed

Name: Lilypaw

Clan: AirClan

Family: Snowfrost (mother) and Leafstorm (father)

Gender: Female

Appearance:

Personality:Due to her mother dying after her birth, Lilypaw is a rather quiet and shy cat

Personality:
Due to her mother dying after her birth, Lilypaw is a rather quiet and shy cat. She and her father, Leafstorm, are very close because of it as well. Her mentor, Adderclaw, is her half-brother and blames her greatly for Snowfrost's death. Because of that, they don't have the best relationship. His kits, too, are around her age, and she's not friends with any of them. The only cat she's friends with is Violetpaw. However, she's inherited her mother's sharp mind and can learn things quite quickly, impressing Adderclaw, although he'd never admit that. However, she needs a lot of practice to remember the things she's learned, for they can slip her mind easily.

Likes:
Violetpaw, Leafstorm, hunting, impressing Adderclaw

Dislikes:
Getting Adderclaw upset at her

COMMENT YOUR NAMES

First Place ~ Lilyfrost by Dorothyden

Second Place ~ Lilypool by _RainWing_

Third Place ~ Lilystorm by Gorseclaw99

Sorry for not updating in a long time! Honestly, I doubt anyone's going to participate on this round since I haven't posted a new chapter in so long. But still, I think it'd be fun to see who does! Anyway, since Mintpool isn't in AirClan anymore, there won't be much information on Lilypaw in the books, so this chapter was really fun to make!