33 // Stormpaw // Closed

Name: Stormpaw

Clan: AirClan

Family: Leafwhisker (father), Fernpaw (sister), and Luna (mother)

Gender: Male

Appearance (Stormpaw and Fernpaw as kits; Stormpaw on the left):

Personality:Stormpaw is a much more calm and composed cat than Fernpaw

Personality:
Stormpaw is a much more calm and composed cat than Fernpaw. Perhaps it was just because Fernpaw had more energy, or the fact that he knew something was wrong. He knew that cats gave him and Fernpaw weird glances. Whereas his sister blissfully ignored it - whether out of the fact that she didn't want to acknowledge it or simply didn't understand it - Stormpaw took it in his mind. He knew that he was somewhat different, and, because of the glances he'd received, he always kept to himself, giving every cat a cold front, letting no emotion show through. Towards Fernpaw, however, it was like he was a completely different cat, and was always very gentle and sweet towards his sister. Maybe he just saw it as his job to protect her, since they had no parents.

Likes:
spending time with Fernpaw and hunting

Dislikes:
seeing cats give him weird glances

COMMENT YOUR NAMES

First Place ~ Stormfrost by Icestorm_

Second Place ~ Stormfire by WEWOOsquadcreaor

Third Place ~ Stormchaser by pumpkinpii

Hi! I just wanted to say that I know Stormpaw's personality can be pretty confusing if you've never read Mintpool's Promise. So, just to sum it up, he's cold towards other cats but nice towards his sister, Fernpaw. Just comment names using that! Okay, thanks for participating! Bye!