Are you ready?

Ashley slid into her shorts and a tank top and walked into the living room. 'Ding Dong' the doorbell rang out announcing that Blake was at the door ready to pick Ashley up for their date.

        "Coming!" Ashley yelled, as She slipped on her silver and black Converse. As Ashley opened the door just a crack to make sure she was not underdressed once she realized she was not underdressed opened up the door and said, "Come in."   

        "Thanks, so you look good." Blake added sitting down on the living room couch.

        "Thanks, so do you." Ashley added with a smile,"So, where are we going tonight?" Ashley questioned.

        "I was thinking mabey we could take a walk by the lake, and then stop by pizza hut and get a pizza."Blake said.

        "That sounds great, Blake." Ashley said with a half smile on her face.

        "Oh good that's what my older brother told me to do." Blake said acting relaxed. "So are you ready to go?"Blake asked.

        "Yeah, just let me get my phone."Ashley said running upstairs to her room. In 3 minutes Ashley was back and had her phone in her hand. "So are you ready to go?" Blake asked. "Yeah are you?" Ashley questioned sarcastically. "Hey I asked you first. But yeah, let's go." Blake added laughing.