Disclaimer

Welcome to...

THE ULTIMATE STORY OF THE DECADE THAT WILL WIN THE GRAMMY AWARDS (not really)

Anyways here's the disclaimer:

This beautiful story was written by 4 different people purely as a joke. This is a work of fiction and unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Authors:

This story was written by four different authors with each write representing a character based on themselves.

Audericka- ajchen106

Casserole - _FluffyMarshmellow__

Chlorine - Ivanthecarrot

Finn- patricksbaldpinkhead

How this works:

This book will cycle through different POVS as it progresses. Each chapter will consist of four different points of view.

The order will vary but everyone will write and summarize one portion of a chapter

The POV consists of these four characters:

Audericka

Casserole

Chlorine

Finn.

(Some of these are not our real names, our usernames are at the top)

Each person will write their portion and pass it off to another person. So, there WILL be different writing styles.

(This is purely written as a joke)

Enjoy! :D

Authors note from Audericka

OKAY so this was from the pandemic, I don't think any of us was sane... it's very nostalgic though-. We had planned on uploading this, but never did because of difficulties with the cover (cough we were assigned roles and sOMEONE didn't do their part in it).

But like...three years later, here we are because I was bored and wanted to procrastinate on my schoolwork. Don't ban us, please. :D