Chapter 16

Casserole

Having slapped each other from their failed attempt at slapping Finn, they all snapped out of their thoughts and ran back to the hideout for the VERY IMPORTANT probably burnt biscuits.

Once they reached the old farm, they all sighed in relief when they saw the door was still in perfect condition and the hideout was probably fine and not burning.

Joyfully picking up one of her guinea pigs wandering around the farm, Chlorine hugged it to her chest, "At least you're perfectly fine and was well taken care of while I was away, Kahlua," she sighed.

Suddenly, the annoying DJ shoved the door open and burst out, followed by heavy black smoke, coughing all the way.

(Art by Finn)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Audericka

OH MY GAWD... oh shoot my mom told me to not say that, OH MY GOODNESS... much better. BUT OMG OUR HIDEOUT IS COVERED WITH SMOKE!! NOOOOO MY PRECIOUS BISCUITS!!! Snapping out of her random thoughts, Audericka grabbed the DJ by the arm.

"WHAT HAPPENED???" Finn demanded.

The DJ looked at them, their glasses completely burned off.

"I DON'T KNOW, THE OVEN STARTED BEEPING AND EVERYONE WAS TOO LAZY TO TURN IT OFF AND I WAS BUSY *cough cough* WITH MY BEAUTIFUL MUSIC AND EVERYTHING WENT UP IN FLAMES AND EVERYTHING IS WRONG AND,AND AND MY LIMITED EDITION EPIC MY LITTLE PONY GLASSES ARE GONE AND THE *cough* HIDEOUT IS GONE NOW AND I'M SCARED AND MAMA*cough*AAAA!!!!" He ran away screaming.

Audericka guiltily shifted: "It must have been my biscu- WAIT NO CHLORINE!!!!"

Welp, she's doomed.

Chlorine had recklessly run through the door when no one was paying attention, dropping Kahlua.

Ah double welp, we're all doomed.

Everyone (not butter though, he's holding a child plus he's literal BUTTER) had followed her to their deaths like the epic friends they are. Remembering they were dragging along the dead body of Nutella who would slow them down, they ruthlessly dropped him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ghost Finn

We epically went into the flaming building. I was hoping Margaret wouldn't get burnt and go naked the whole time.

"Uh... I think the guinea pigs were left here..." sorry about your guinea pigs Chlorine," Audericka said, assuming they all died.

"No...... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Chlorine screeched. "Oh wait. They're alive!" Chlorine screeched again, but happily. "See?" She showed everyone like 8391 guinea pigs she rescued, all of which looked like BINGUS. Everyone gave her weird looks.

"Ummm.... Cool." I said. Then we saw that Sage the plot-convenience-inator had epically brought a hose from outside and started spraying the place with water.

"Yay! We're saved!!!!!!!!" Casserole said. "Wait, how'd you get a-" Then Sage blasted her in the face with water.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chlorine

(A few minutes earlier)

Chlorine desperately ran into the hideout. NO NOT AGAIN, I ALREADY LOST IVAN I CAN'T LOSE THE REST OF THEM. She desperately ran through the flames not caring that it hurt like H E C K. She ignored the random coughing toddlers and took off. Suddenly she noticed a hairless guinea pig,"OH WAIT, THEY'RE ALIVE!" she screamed

That must be my only hairless guinea pig HIPPO She thought happily. Though as she looked around and spotted more hairless guinea pigs she realized, THE FIRE MUST'VE BURNED THEIR FUR OFF! Chlorine frantically grabbed a convenient carrot she found on the ground because of the plot and got all the guinea pigs to follow her back to the others. 8388... 8389... 8390... 8391! The other guinea pigs must be outside somehow!

She cried with relief, suddenly Sage came out of nowhere with a hose and got rid of the flames. Even if she still didn't feel 100% about her friends, the fact that Sage had saved her and her guinea pigs showed more proof that they cared. Chlorine ran over and hugged Sage "THANK YOUU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :DDDD"

Sage looked slightly uncomfortable but still said, "Noooo prob bob." Audericka ran over to the oven while Casserole and Sage ran around to help tame the flames and save the useless children that had distracted Chlorine from her precious guinea pigs, which left only Chlorine and Finn... Chlorine was frozen, she had regained a lot of her trust for her other friends, but still felt very mixed emotions about Finn.