Ça revient

Trigger warning: mention of abuse, mention of self harm, anxiety, panick attack, abuse

(Please comment if you find the need for me to add more tw)

12.

POINT DE VUE OMNISCIENT

A singing voice dwindled the sleep in which Azure had fallen in minutes prior. Céline was by her side, stroking the soft strands of her cousin's cheek as she chanted softly, the very song Azure had missed so much it could have brought her to tears, any other time.

"Good morning Zure! How are you today?" Her little cousin cheerily bellowed as soon as Azure's eyes opened up to the world around her.

In a groggy voice that seemed so unlike her, she replied, "Hey".

Lifeless. Even with the very cousin that she had swore to protect and love no matter what, she couldn't be her normal self. Azure was fucking disappointed in herself.

And, the days passed that way. Azure, merely a memory of her "past" self, and her friends all worried sick about her. It didn't bring her joy to torment them with her problems, however, there was not a single thing she could do to make it better. She managed to make it worse, though.

On a dark night, she had thought of possibly feeling again with a certain method which she knew would work, definitely. She had woken up, for absolutely no reason from the slumber she had been in, only to feel absolutely sick to her core with herself for a lot of fucking reasons. It had surprised her, that feeling, since it hadn't sprung up on her ever since she was a mere pubescent teenager, not knowing the true hardships that life would grace her with later on in life.

The girl had gotten up from her bed and for the first time in a week, had stepped outside of her small and messy room, in hopes of finding a sharp object, whatever it may be, so that she could relieve herself.

But, as she walked into the living room of her house, the sight that graced her eyes seemed enough. It made her push back the thought of self harm to the very back of her mind.