Train ride

I hate my family they don't shut up, the whole car ride they just bickered back and forth. when we got there, As I pull out my trunk I see Malfoy running in to the wall. he really does look good al the time. dear god i really hope he didn't see me.

I get all my stuff and say goodbye to my mom and dad they didn't really care I love going to hogwarts just to be away from my family.

***

On the train i find the compartment with Katie and Angelina. " hey guys" I say walking in to there compartment. " hey girl how was your summer" Katie says looking up at me. " it sucked how bout you" I say as I sit down beside her

" it was awesome we got this Muggle thing called a pool it like a huge bucket
Filled with water oh and..." and  I stop listening there.

Katie always does this she has an awesome summer and then brags about for the whole train ride. After about 10 minutes in to the train ride we get a knock on the compartment door.

I get up to open the door, who was this we always sit in this compartment every time we are on the train, it's like a tradition for us.

" hey can I come in all the compartment are... full" a white hairs boy said looking really good leaning up on the door frame, smirking. Draco freaking Malfoy is asking to come in.

" I mean ok if you really want to" Katie says looking up and me and him. "Oh trust me I want to" he says winking at me. What the actual heck is going on. Did he just wink and me, DID I JUST FEEL BUTTERFLIES FOR HIM WINKING AT ME! I'm disgusted with myself. I-i can't like him it's, well him.

" so what's you guy's names" he asks " I'm Katie bell this is Angelina Jonson and this is," I cut her off " I'm Dixie" I say sounding bored.

" well do you have a last name Dixie" his says looking me straight in the eyes. how is it that the way he says my name sounds so much better then anyone else " nope" really popping the p.

" not like you'll ever get it." Looking at him in the eyes, " I think I will, you shouldn't underestimate me" at this point we are having a staining contest. God he has beautiful eyes

" Hello guys are you good ." Katie says waving a hand in front of my face.
" I'm fine" I say leaning back in my chair. " how bout you Malfoy are you ok" I hissed.

" oh I'm peachy darling" he remarked, "don't call me that" how can I hate him so much but like him to? God My emotions are dying.

" oh right I forgot to tell you I saw you drooling over my as I waking in to the wall, darling." He announced. Shit.

" I was not drooling over you Malfoy I simply saw you." I state in my hermione voice. Who did he think he was, oh that's right malfoy, draco malfoy. 

I mean I understand he has a reputation with the girls in Slytherin but seriously I am not falling for his moves.

Draco's POV
At this point I'm just trying to find her braking point, but it's just not working and I have to say I'm impressed.

But I think I'm getting close because she looked utterly flustered when I told her I saw her looking at me.

I just realized that me and her where so caught up in our own little world that we didn't see her friends get up and leave so it's us in the compartment.

" darling your 'friends' seemed to have left" I comment looking at her face for a reaction.

" those assholes" she snarled " leaving me with you" she hissed at me obviously furious that she's alone in a compartment with me, why is she not like the other girls that fall for me in a matter of seconds? And worse why am I drawn to her.
" you know any other girl would be glad to be in a room alone with me" I snickered.

Dixies POV
I seriously have to talk to Katie and Angelina about just leaving me here with him! Of all people it had to be him! " well I guess I'm not just any girl, am I" I say sharply.

" you certainly are not love." The worse part about is it he looked genuine. " what's that s'pose to mean Malfoy, and stop calling me pet names i hate it!" Ok now I'm pissed
"doesn't seem like you do .. love"
"ugh you drive me crazy!"
"i tend to have that effect on girls"

. " I mean, your much more beautiful and clever then the other girls that drool over me." Oh. Why did he do this to me now I don't even know what to do anymore like what do I say to that.

" are u implying i drool over you malfoy cuz i defintly don't, who in there right mind would drool over and ignorant little boy like you."

" well then there is a lot of girls in hogwarts that are not in there right mind because girls seem to just love me darling."

"So that's how you get the girls in you bed you make them think your in love with them, but your not are you." I say back not sure how I'm not blushing like a manic.

You know what never mind I need to get out of here. So I do I walk out with Malloy still in there with a dumbstruck look on his face. serves him right.

now about my trader friends.