✨Feelings✨

Third person pov

Wilbur couldn't stop thinking about quackity. It was around 12:00 am somewhere tommy was staying over. He still remembers every feature about quackity, his beautiful lips, his tanned skin his curves everything. He love quackity he couldn't take it anymore so he decided to go pay quackity a visit again.

Wilbur pov

I went to las Nevadas, I went to his office. He was still working, he looked pissed. He didn't notice that I was there .
"Hey quackity..". "JESUS CHRIST! DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT GEEZ". "Oh sorry q" I said chuckling. "What are you doing here wilbur? It's 12:54" " is it now? I didn't notice"
"Do you need something or?" He said, he seemed like he didn't want me here. " I needed to see you...I..I couldn't stop thinking about you. I know it's weird to hear your rival say that he missed you but idk I couldn't get you off my mind"
"Oh, um..is that all because I don't have time for this Wilbur". " yk im getting real tired of your attitude, you always have this 'whatever' act and honesty im getting sick of it, idk who you think you are" I said as I got closer To him. "Im sorry but last time I checked I don't have to be nice to you" he got closer to me we were only a few inches away. " at least be fucking polite! God quackity I come all the way to see you and you treat me like crap wtf man!?" At this point he was pinned to the wall we were way to angry to even realize. "Oh I'm so sorry but I didn't ask you to come here, ACTUALLY I SAID GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY BUT YET YOUR UGLY FACE IS STILL HERE". "GOD DAMMIT QUACKITY GOD YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU DO TO ME". "OH YEAH WHY DONT YOU TELL ME THEN" I cut him off with a kiss we were kissing for a few seconds now..

Quackity pov

He kissed me. I wanted to stop but at the same time I didn't want to. I never knew how much I was attracted to him. He was so tall and handsome I couldn't resist to get on his lap. "Stop wait quackity I do want to tell you something". "What is it?" " I can't stop thinking about you quackity and idk maybe I'm the only one who feels this but I have feeling for you..". "Oh..um Wilbur.. I also have feeling but I'm not ready to date yet..." man I hope he doesn't stop having feelings for me after I said this I just wasn't ready to date. "Oh that's ok quackity I just wanted to let you know how I felt" he said that as he put his hand on my cheek(the face asshole). "But quackity I really should get going I didn't realize how late it was I need to go before tommy wakes up". "Oh ok that's fine see you tomorrow ig"
"You bet quackity ;)". And then he left, I hate that he left me feeling this way(if you know what I mean 😏) I wanted to keep going but anyways I have things to do.

A/N KAKAKAJW HOW DO WE FEEL ABOUT THE KISS???? I HAD A LOT OF FUN WRITING THIS, oh let me know if you want me to write smut because I'm not sure if I should or if I should leave it to your imagination ✨🧚🏻 let me know :3