Kiss me will

Quackity pov

It's been a few days since the kids and I haven't seen wil. At this point I don't even know if he was serious, I snapped back to reality and noticed Wilbur staring and me with a grin "hey Wilbur how come you didn't reach out?" "Oh I've been busy sorry I've been meaning to call..I missed you" before I answered I just stayed there "oh um ok" i don't know how to respond to that "aw don't be like that quackity i know I left you wanting more ;)" "What!? No!?" "No need to lie quackity;]" I blushed at the reply , I was so red even he noticed "aw love you're blushing, am I making you nervous?" "No" I scoffed.

Third pov(btw they are at Quackity's office so)

Wilbur was pretty close to quackity, so close you can even hear quackity's heart beat fast "you need to breathe or you're gonna have heart attack" he said as he put his hand on quackity's face "well maybe if you back up I'll feel better"
"Aw hm look at you so nervous and vulnerable" before quackity could speak Wilbur kissed him and pinned him to the wall. But quackity pushed him away "Wilbur you can't kiss me make me horny then not call for a few days then kiss me again!"as soon as quackity said that he realized what he said "oh I made you horny?" "What no"
"Stop lying quackity and tell me the truth" he said as he got closer "I-fine, you did" "I did what?" "Are you seriously gonna make me say it???" "Yup say it now." He said that pretty firmly "ugh fine you made me horny..." at this point quackity's full face was red "that's what i thought you said" Wilbur sat on Quackity's chair and grabbed Quackity by the waist and placed him on his lap "I'm sorry that I left you there horny" he said that in a tone that gave Quackity goosebumps "I- it's um fine" " use your words Quackity" Wilbur placed his hands on Quackity's waist and started to kiss him. "Wilbur...please"
"What did I say about using your words,huh?"Wilbur said in a seductive tone "fuck me wilbur please I'm begging you~" "ok ok I'll give you what you want" Wilbur started to undress quackity and himself (yes they are gonna do it in the office) "you look so pretty,love" Wilbur said "stop it don't tease me"  Wilbur hummed at quackity "walk over to the desk and turn around" Quackity  obeyed and Wilbur bend quackity over the desk(I ain't doing the prep thing ok nope sorry) Wilbur lined up his dick with quackity's ✨hole✨ and ✨inserted it✨ inside quackity, Wilbur waited a while for quackity to ajuste to his size "o-omg how big are you?" "11 inches 🧍🏻‍♀️"  "omg ah~"
"You can move now~" Wilbur started to go on a medium pace "ahh~ Wilbur~ mm faster~"
Wilbur went faster "AHH~" Wilbur groaned while he went faster and harder "AHH FUCK~"
"GOD AHH~" "I like those pretty noises birdie~"  "I'm gonna cum~ mmm~ fuck~" "and who said I was gonna let you?"  "Oh fuck please let me cum at least once" "hmm no" Wilbur picked up the pace at went harder,faster and deeper "AHH~WILBUR" "wilbur's thrust started to get. Little sloppy but still fast, wulbur began to hit quackity's g spot multiple time. Quackity got loud each time which made wilbur really hard "wilbur please I can't handle it anymore~ let me cum"
"F-fine" wilbur came inside quackity causing quackity to cum as well "oh wow, you are wow"
Quackity said trying to catch his breath "thank you my love~" "so um about what you said about feelings um what are we exactly?" "Oh Um anything you want be :]" "in that case can you be my bf?" "Of course:3" Wilbur kiss quackity with a smile on his face "let's get you dressed come on"
Quackity hummed in repones "come on get up" "nooooo" "quackity come on" quackity pouted "fine I'll dress you myself" "oki! :]" Wilbur dressed him up and carried him to quackity's house to take a ✨bath✨.

A/N LETS GOOOOOOOOO WE DID IT  also this is my first time writing smut so🧍🏻‍♀️but yeah sorry i didnt  update for a while I had writers block but here