Where were you?

Third pov
It's been a while since quackity and Wilbur seen each other since (you know the freaky freaky) Wilbur kinda left right after and didn't call for a while or visit and quackity didn't leave his room for a while after that

Quackity pov:
It's been a while since thag asshole called
I haven't gone out of bed. I heard a creek and I went to see who it was and it was Wilbur! "Hey quackity..." I glared at him "what do you want? You were gone for months and now you talk to me?? I don't understand you, you say you love me and stuff but then you don't call!!? I love you and I want to be with you but if you're just gonna leave every time we fuck then I don't  want this." It took a whole before Wilbur answered "quackity baby I wanted to call you but I've been busy I'm sorry I do want to be with you and I'll try to be more active with you but I'm scared I've been hurt before I just...I fell for you so hard more then I wanted to. I don't know how to love again without hurting you." I stayed silent for a while before I knew it I kissed him "I hate you wilbur" I blushed a little "Wilbur I'm sorry that you are scared to love but you need to tell me I need to know, ok?" I said in a comforting tone. Wilbur pulled me in a soft kiss "thank you quackity. Maybe we can hang out? Watch a movie idk" "sure:]"

"Quackity will you..."

A/N cliff hanger sorry I'm back hopefully tomorrow I'll update:>