Spoon HC

Spoon HC

He liked to skip school, even though he doesn't go anymore. When he used to, He would just skip school and  hang around town.

Spoon loves pumpkin pie, sometimes he'll eat apple pie, on special occasions blueberry pie and apple dumplings.

Whenever he's feeling sad, he takes out a little music box from his pocket and plays it. You aren't sure where he got the music box from.

When Spoon swears sometimes he'll say "Excuse my Language-" but if he's really upset or just doesn't care at the moment he won't say it.

He's a hopeless romantic

He's Pansexual

If he really likes someone, he'll buy them stuff and hug them and show them a bunch of affection, sometimes he'll even tease them. He's been rejected a lot but he still has hope he'll find someone.

Spoon is not the brightess person:"Hey Pumpkin..! Guess what!" "What's up Spoon?" "I just found out in my 16 years of living on this darn earth, that AC stands for Air conditioner! Isn't that something!" "...I worry about you sometimes"

Spoon loves Apple juice, butterscotch, caramel, and candy apples.

He likes loud and exciting music.

Spoon loves to bake, his two favorite things to bake are Brownies and Pie.

When it's Fall, Spoon will watch you rake the leaves up, then after you're finished he'll wait until you leave to jump into it.

"Spoon! I just got finished raking the leaves!"  "I know Pumpkin! But..I couldn't help myself! I promise I'll rake it after I'm done!"

He loves chocolate milk

HE LOVES WATCHING THE STARS WITH YOU

If you couldn't sleep at Night maybe cause you had a nightmare about Ace or something like that he would hug you and talk to you for as long as you need.

Spoon has trouble sleeping

If you ever introduced him to iced coffee he would love a caramel latte

Spoon plays the banjo

Spoon is very clingy to people he likes, he'll stick with them until the day he dies...or the day they reject him

Spoon loves Carnivals

Spoon knows how to sew

Robert and him get along great, Roy and him don't get along that great, and him and Ross just vibe.

(I hope you guys enjoyed these head canons, I'll make more Spoon HC. Byeee)