Spoon x CottagecoreReader/HC

(If you see spelling errors, no you don't)

Y/N brushed their hair as they looked in their mirror, the rim of the mirror had moss growing on it, along with mushrooms and daisies. Y/N smiled at their reflection. "Today is going to be a beautiful day" Y/N gently set their brush down and got up and walked over to their white love seat sofa with daises scattered all over it. A light orange and white cat laid on the love seat as the sun poured on the cat. Y/N giggled as they pet the cats head and walked to the front door, they opened it and walked out closing the door behind them. Y/N lived in a little cottage in the middle of a field of daisies and other wild flowers..there are train tracks near Y/N. A train always passes through.. someone very special to Y/N is on that train. He always comes to see Y/N whenever he can, today is one of those day he comes to visit..at least Y/N hopes! Y/N picked up their basket full of strawberries, a bottle of water, some flowers, and mushrooms Y/N made there way down to the train tracks. The stopped halfway there and stood there waiting..

Train noises

The train could be heard in the distance, it started to slow down. Y/N smiled to themselves as they placed the basket down beside them. The train fully stopped. Y/Ns eyes went to one of the carts on the train. The cart door slid open and a scarecrow looking boy jumped out, he had the biggest smile on his face. Y/N excitedly ran towards him. The Scarecrow ran towards Y/N. Y/N jumped towards him. The Scarecrow caught Y/N and spun them around and hugged them tight. "Spoon! I missed you so much!" Y/N teared up. Spoon put Y/N down and smiled. "I missed you too Angel! I'm sorry It took me so long!" Streams of tears went down Y/Ns cheeks. "It's okay..I just missed you a lot..!" Y/N sniffled. Spoon kissed Y/Ns cheek and wiped their tears. "Please don't cry, Angel cake! I promise I won't take long ever again!"

Y/N nodded and hugged Spoon tightly. Spoon chuckled and hugged Y/N back. 
"..Do you wanna have a picnic?" Y/N asked letting go of Spoon. "I would love to!" Spoon smiled. Y/N held his hand and smiled. "Alright! The basket is over here! Let's get it!"

~~~~

Y/N and Spoon sat in the middle of the field, eating strawberries. "Here try this, Spoon!" Y/N picked up a mushroom from the basket. "Say Ah"
"Ah" Spoon opened his mouth. Y/N put the mushroom in his mouth. Spoon ate it. "How does it taste?" "Good!" Spoon said. "Wait..what color was the mushroom...?" Y/N  asked. "I think white? Why?" Spoon tilted his head. "Oh gosh!..Spoon I think that was a poisonous mushroom!" Y/N gasped. "Wait what..!" Spoon eyes widened. "Angel, am I going to die"

"No, no! I have the antidote!" Y/N reassured him. "Oh phew! Well gimmie it so I won't die!" Spoon held out his hand. Y/N grabbed Spoons face and kissed him then pulled away. Spoons face turned red. "Gosh Pumpkin, T-Thats really sweet of you but where's the antidote?" "That was the "antidote" the mushroom wasn't really poisonous I was only joking, silly" Y/N smiled. "OH! I get it now!" Spoon smiled big. "I'll give you the antidote too!" Spoon got up and picked up Y/N and gave them kisses all over their face. Y/N giggled wildly. "Spoon oh my goodness!" Spoon chuckled and let go of Y/N. Y/N blushed. "You're too sweet~"
"Aw shucks, thanks honey!" Spoon smiled.

. . .

•You guys first met when Y/N was making some pie..they took the pie out the oven and put it on their windowsill so it could cool off! Then Y/N went to go watch some TV and brush their cat. Spoon was walking around in this field and noticed the little cottage, he walked over to it and saw the pie. "Oh my goodness! Pie! Its been awhile since I've had pie..or something to eat" Spoon grabbed the pie. "Ow! Ow! Hot!" Spoon set it down quickly. "It must have just came out the oven.." Spoon thought for a minute. He picked up the pie again and set it on the ground quickly. He sat down on the ground. Spoon waited a second or two before grabbing chucks of pie and shoving it in his mouth. "OwowhothotOhmygoshblueberrypie!" Spoon said with a mouthful of pie.