Ace X Reader (Intense Fluff) 2

(This does contain actual smut, Y/N will have a female body but I'm still gonna be using they/them pronouns. If you haven't read part one, go read it so this one can make much more sense Anyways enjoy)

Ace opened his door and walked in closing it behind him. He walked over to his couch and set Y/N down, he flopped down next to them sighing. "Tsh...Tonight has been such a long..night" Ace rubbed his neck as he took out a knife from his pocket, it was covered in blood. Y/N looked away and sighed. "Jeez Ace...wash that knife or something" "What? You don't like blood or somethin?" Ace set the knife down. "Blood is fine it's just the fact you're keeping it on the knife" Y/N looked at the knife then back at Ace. "..Ugh I don't even know why I agreed to come here... I'm going home" Y/N got up and walked to the door. Ace stood up and followed Y/N. Y/N opened the door but it was quickly shut by Ace. "You really think I'm gonna let you out? And possibly call the police? Hah! Darling you must be new to this whole thing!" Y/N faced Ace. "..." Y/N crossed their arms and looked away. Ace lifted up their face. "You know I love you so much-" Y/N smacked his hand. "You remind me everyday" They walked away from Ace and went in his kitchen, they opened the fridge and took out a bottle of wine. "Is it bad that I love you?" Ace walked over to you. Y/N grabbed a wine glass from the cabinet and set it down, pouring wine in it. "No Ace...but you know what is bad? Killing people" Y/N picked up the glass of wine and sipped it. "But I did it for you" Ace leaned against the kitchen counter.

"Ace you can't just kill people and expect me to like you!" Y/N rubbed their face in frustration. Ace was silent for a moment. "Oh..! I get it, I totally get it Y/N!" "You do..?" Y/N looked up at Ace. "Of course I do, I get it now" Ace grinned. "You're just an ungrateful piece of shit, I do anything everything for you and this is the thanks I get? Y'know stalking someone isn't that easy and I've been doing It for years now and this is the thanks I get..?" "I'm not apologizing to you, this is the fifth time this week you rant on about how hard you work for me to love you and I'm sick of it! Just leave me alone!!" Y/N stormed past him. Ace grabbed their arm and pulled them close to him.

Ace slammed Y/N against the kitchen counter, Y/N yelped in pain. Ace grabbed a knife off the counter behind Y/N and held it to their throat. "Tell me you love me" "What-" "Tell me you love me" Ace said once more, he moved the knife down to Y/Ns stomach pressing it against them roughly. "Say it" Y/N grabbed his wrist. "C-Calm down..I didn't mean to yell at you, I really didn't!"

Ace ignored them and kept pressing the knife against them, they soon started to bleed. "Ace!! Okay, okay! I love you!" Y/N gripped his wrist tightly. "Say it again" Ace smiled. "I..I love you!" Y/N shouted. Ace let them go. "See? That wasn't so hard! I'm glad you said it Sweetheart I really didn't wanna kill you" Ace gently planted a kiss on their cheek. "I love you so much sweetheart.." Y/N gulped, How were they gonna get out of here?..

Ace walked over to the living room, he sat down on the couch and let out a deep sigh of annoyance. "Jeez I'm tired..." Y/N looked around looking for something to defend themselves with. "Y/N.." Ace said, Y/N jumped. "W..What?" Y/N replied. "Come here.." Ace looked at Y/N. Y/N walked over to Ace, They sat down next to him. Ace rubbed his face and looked at Y/N he smiled and fixed his beanie. "Y'know I'm..never going to seriously hurt you" Ace cupped Y/Ns cheek. "I love you so much..I just want you to love me back" Y/N felt their cheeks burn. "Ace..I do love you, it's just that sometimes you can be too much for me to handle..." Y/N placed their hand over Ace's hand. Ace smiled. "Seriously? You love me?" "...Yeah" Y/N blushed. Ace kissed Y/N passionately. Y/N kissed him back. Ace lifted Y/N up and set them down on his lap. Y/N put their hands on Ace's shoulders, they blushed some more. "You're so beautiful.." Ace gave Y/N a sleepy smile. Y/Ns face turned red, Ace started to kiss Y/Ns neck, then he started giving them hickeys. Y/N bit their lip. Ace put his hands up their shirt, Y/N flinched at his cold hands. "I've waited for this moment for so long..I want you screaming my name all night" Ace chuckled. Y/Ns face got warm as they shyly looked away. "Don't get all shy now" Ace smiled, he kissed Y/Ns neck, he tugged at their shirt. Y/N took it off and threw it to the side. "I love your body sweetheart" Ace kissed Y/N. Y/N kissed him back. Ace kissed their chest, Y/N blushed. "H..Hey take your shirt off too" Ace smiled as he took his shirt off and put it to the side, he had a few scratches and marks on him. "What..happened?" Y/N trailed their fingers across the scratched and marks. ".. Don't worry about it babe.." Ace smiled as he lifted you up and set you down beside him, he took his pants off. Y/Ns breathing hitched as they watched, Ace picked Y/N back up and set them back on his lap. Y/N looked down at his boxers, they gently put their hand on the bump that was in his boxers, Y/N rubbed it. Ace bit his lip watching you. Y/N looked at Ace and blushed. "Uhm..am I doing this..right? This is my first time-" "This is your first time?" Ace looked surprised. "Uh yeah..don't make fun of me" Y/Ns cheeks turned red, their tone got harsh. "No, no I'm not. So I'll be your first" Ace smiled, he seemed excited. "Well..yeah" Y/N nodded. "I'm so glad I killed your little date, don't worry baby..I won't be gentle~" Ace winked. Y/N shyly looked back down, they started to pull down his boxers.