♪~Prologue~♪

Third P.O.V

It's saturday and everyone in class 1-A we're reading,cooking,sleeping or just chilling with the're phone or with friends.

Then there's a certain bushy green haired boy, standing in front of a mirror that is hanging on the wall of the bathroom,"Ugh! My foundation is almost empty,I need to buy some more later with the grocery for the class this week"said the boy whispering in distress.

This is Izuku Midoriya otherwise know as Ray,but no one would know that...right? He always avoide question about his past or anything related to it, after they escape from the farm, they decide to split up and start fresh and yes it was very hard for them.
Ray decide to go to Musutafu,Japan.

His personality in front of people is much much more different then what he is. He would sometimes miss his friend and have panick attacks, he would just deal with it itself
And cry, He is also an insomniac and mostly study all night.

Now back to him..

Today he's going to go to work at a cafe, the like usual.

Or so he thought...

(this is when they have dorm, Bakugo doesn't know izuku until he go to UA, the OFA did happen, bakugo act the same with everyone, Ray don't really like Bakugo because of his attitude, he doesn't give nickname to bakugo and he call Ray broccoli hair.welp Goodbye my seeds. (人*'∀`)。*゚+ )

-Sea Cherry out ⑅༚˖♡

200+ words