Some questions..

TW: cursing,panic attack, hope i didn't trigger anyone
Izuku/ray P.O.V
"Now get out of my room!" I said pointing outside of my door "no chance brocolli hair! We got some questions!" Bakuhoe interveined, i then groan " i guess i'll answer some questions, but not now" i said trying to negotiate"alright deku-kun! C'mon guys!"
Then they all leave " Of course they're gonna ask questions!"
'•°----°•'

"Alright what do you guys want me too answer?" We were in the common room and i can tell that they have ALOT of questions, "Yo midobro where did you get the bow and arrows?" Kirishima ask"yeah? It's so cool man!" Kaminari interupt "Oh, it's just some r-random things i collect.." i Said feeling a bit nervous "Do you know how to use them?" I was about to answer and honestly, the memories about those demon were about to flush in, but before that happen Bakugo answer the question, more like INTERRUPT " Tch, of course he doesn't, he just collect them like the fucking nerd he is!!" I then answered "A-actually i'm pretty good at it!"

A couple off 'wow' and  'cool' were heard from the room, and an incoherent grumble from a living grenade was heard a couple moments later "But why dont you use it deku?" Mina ask
"I just think that it won't suit my style, that's all" "Oo! My turn! I didn't know you have a camera deku-kun!" Uraraka ask, with her cheery tone as always "O-oh yeah! i havent use it f-for a couple of m-months" i said my breath quicken, it's all my fault i'm the reason why Connie,Norman and other kids before the escape died, i should have burned with the orphanage, i can't even kill myself right! My vision were blurry, i need to calm myself.

"So Midoriya *ribbit* who is the kids on the wall of your room?*kero*" tsu ask, Em-emma... i miss her, Ugh why can't we just live a normal live?! "I-im sorry but i need to go to the bathroom" i said as i bolted from the room i herd her call me "w-wait! Midoriya-!".

Alright Ray you're fine, your to worthless to cry, your to cruel for crying, you are just a piece of shit, your lucky that you're alive right now, just calm yourself, don't make too much noise or they'll hear you. take deep breath.. and out in and out that's it.

Just take deep breath, alright i think that's settled just try to calm yourself Ray! Why are you so weak?!

(Hi! Hope you enjoyed it i'm sorry that it's short i just have some writer block i'm so sorry! Anyway if your reading this at night than go.to.sleep. also i hope that the panick atack part is right, i'm sorry if it's weird,and wrong or i trigger a nerve! ALRIGHT that's it goodbye my seeds!! ✿+。+ )

-Sea Cherry out ⑅༚˖♡

(419 words)