Get out!

TW: cursing </3
Third P.O.V
It's been a couple hour after the conversation,'God i must have make it awkward didn't i?' Izuku is lying on his bed
He was pretty tired after all that happen today, and bakugo yelling is not helping, at all.

It's midnight and the fact that he's not sleeping isn't out off the ordinary really. He then got up too grab some snack it's just another sleepless night for him after all.

Izuku/Ray P.O.V
I was walking to the kitchen to grab some snack, i guess apple will do.
I was going to study like usual until, i here some footsteps, huh probably Aoyama handling down cheese once a while.
I then proceede to go to my dorm, and there it is in all its glory the cheese, honestly Aoyama is just giving me midnight snacks right now.
Than i went on with the night, and eating the cheese and apple, while studying of course.

The next day

I wake up at like what? I don't know nine in the morning? meh, my shift start at 12 anyway.

I shower than, pick my yellow blank t-shirt  then i pick a black jean and put in my wallet in the pockets, i then put on my black All Moon shoe.

I was going to get grocery and my foundation and stuff

I then walk out of my dorm and walk to the common area, some people are just chilling there, nothing unusual.

'•°----°•'

I'm in the meat section, you know minding my own buisness.Now that i think about it my hair is kinda fading back to black,i guess i'll do my hair late.

'•°----°•'

I'm in my room and now getting ready for work and i'm not in the mood to deal with everyone so fuck'em.alright, i'm all done and honestly gotta say i look good yeah keep telling
Yourself THAT =~= stupid voices.when i'm done arguing with myself, and feel confident enough i then walk out of my dorm and deal with daily life shit.

'•°----°•'

Phew! Now that's done i'm just gonna go to my dorm and pep talk myself in front of the mirror, yeah that seem like something normal people do....right? And i might aswell get my hair done.As i walk down the street, spacing out i came across the barber shop.And...its close just my luck!
Why does the universe hate me so much geeze, atleast the park isn't that far away maybe i can get some fresh air.

'•°----°•'

Now i'm in front of the dormitary building for 1-A or The Alliance Estate if you wanna be formal or some shit.as soon as i walk in it was quiet...too quiet but eh, i just shrug it off probably in theire room it's a rare accurance but what do i know? It's only have been two weeks since i live here.i then walk to my dorm just....

........TOO FIND THEM IN THERE!!

They're in MY FUCKING ROOM!! *Sigh* I then walk and leaned on the door side clearing my throat "Why are you guys in my room?" I asked with venom visible in my tone,
tthey all flinch,  weird...and look at me, then Mina start to speak up " w-we're just looking in your room since you have'nt done un-unpacking , when we we're doing the competition for  t-the best room decoration" i then said "Then why don't you just wait for me to came back from work?" "B-because we tought you we're coming to the dorm late and, you work?!" I sigh why does world hate me so much? I hope they didn't find my bow, arrows and stuff from the time we're escaping the orpanage....

(Hey guys hope you enjoy and i'm sorry that i didn't update for a week, i think? I just don't have the motivation and idea for this chapter hope you enjoy and remember to atleast eat one meal a day and stay hydrayted goodbye my seeds ♡ӦvӦ。)

-Sea Cherry out ⑅༚˖♡

500+ words