It's Yuna..

Third P.O.V

Izuku was at work like usual, if you're wondering where does he work?He work at a cafe name Sour Lemon.{i made that up }

It was a normal day for him taking orders,serving people,clean the tables etc.
Then it was almost at the end of his shift, 34 minutes to be exact . Then anothe customer come in to the cafe, she had big green emerald eyes, short ginger like hair and some hair strands that look like antennas bouncing as the person were walking and admiring the cafe in awe.

Izuku on the other were watching her, she reminded him of someone that he care for deeply, than the girl take a seat at one of the table, he then go to the girl and ask"Hello miss!What can i get for you?" She then aswered "Oh!Can i get the two of the lime cupcake and the Gumdrop Cappuccino please? Thank you" he then write it down, and ask her a question"And what's your name miss?" The girl was taken aback by these she doesn't think he would ask her, her name.."it's Yuna, just Yuna" Izuku noded then procede to place the order on the counter.

°•'--time skip--°•'
It's at the end of izuku shift he was packing up when he remembered that he had to talk about something with Yuna, he then take a peek from the counter, and see Yuna reaching to the cash machine. { idk what it's called and did i spell that right?} He then got out of the cafe.

He waited for about five minutes before Yuna got out the cafe too, he then walked up too Yuna "Uhm..Yuna?" He spoke with a soft voice carefull not to startle the green orbs girl"Huh..? Oh! it's just you! Hey you never tell me your name.." She Said with a hint of curiosity in her voice
Izuku then procede to tell her his name" I'm izuku, izuku Midoriya,Yuna i actually wanted to ask you something"He said"What is it?" She asked" Do you happen to know people that's name ray,norman,gilda or don?" Was suprised by these"How do you know them!?" She whisper yell "it's up too you if you belive me or not.. i'm ray.." He Said revealing he's deep dark secret"WHAT?!".

"Y-yeah listen i'll give you my number and we'll discuss this later ok?"he then said startled at the loud noise,"Sure.."

( And.. done! thank you for reading this i'm sorry that it's short and not that good.. welp goodbye my seeds<( ̄︶ ̄)>)

-Sea Cherry out ⑅༚˖♡

400+ words