Coming to an End - 1

Misaki stared down at the boy sitting in front of her. His eyes were still puffy, he could barley keep them open. And his hair was a complete mess.

Misaki's eyes didn't leave him once. She glared down at him, her arms crossed, finger tapping her elbow. And her foot tapped lightly on the floor. "What did I tell you?"

Chuuya looked down at the floor, he couldn't face her. He wimped out.

"I said, what did I tell you?" She repeated.

Chuuya sighed, then looked up at her. "To wake up and get dressed." He muttered.

"And when did I tell you that?" She asked.

"An hour ago." Chuuya mumbled.

"Then you better hurry the hell up. Or else I'm leaving without you. You have fifteen minutes. Starting now." Misaki said.

Chuuya immediately ran to the bathroom and started getting dressed. Misaki sat on the sofa looking at the time on her watch. She rolled her eyes and leaned her head back.

When fifteen minutes were up, Chuuya walked out the bathroom and saw the front door close shut. "Fuck." He muttered.

Running to the door, he grabbed his shoes and ran out, stumbling as he tried to put them on and catch up with her.

After fixing his shoes, he adjusted his fedora and calmly walked next to her. She looked over at him and scoffed. "Your fedoras on backwards." She smirked.

"I'm an idiot." Chuuya mumbled.

"Let me fix it for you." Misaki said. She reached over and took off his hat. She couldn't help but grin as she saw his messy hair. "You look cute with your bed-head." She complimented.

"I knew I forgot something." He frowned.

"It's okay, I quite like it." She grinned.

Chuuya smiled back, leaning in and planting a small peck on her cheek. She put the hat back on and turned away blushing. "And you look pretty cute when you blush." He flirted.

"I hate when you make me blush." She muttered.

"It's okay, I quite like it." He said back. Misaki rolled her eyes and scoffed, pushing him lightly.

He smiled at her before linking his hand with hers. The two walked like that for quite a while. Nothing could ruin their time together.

Well, one person could.

"Misa-chan!" Dazai cheered. He ran over to them and walked in between the two.

Chuuya glared up at the tall idiot. "What the hell do you want?" He asked angrily.

Dazai smirked down at the smaller boy. "I'm here for Misa-chan, I don't like you at all." Dazai said.

"Likewise."

"Would you two calm down please. Dazai, why do you smell like alcohol?" Misaki asked.

"I had a few early drinks with Ango and Odasaku. And we plan to meet up later tonight." Dazai explained.

"Stop grabbing drinks so early in the morning. All three of you need to stop that." Misaki scolded.

"You should come grab drinks with us tonight." Dazai suggested.

"No thanks."

Dazai pouted at her. "Ever since the two of you moved in together, I barley ever get to spend time with you." He whined, trying his best to guilt trip her.

Misaki rolled her eyes and sighed. "Fine, I'll come to the bar with you three. But I won't be drinking." She said.

"As glad as I am that you're finally coming along, you really are quite boring." Dazai groaned.

Misaki rolled her eyes again. She lightly pushed Dazai to the side and stood next to Chuuya. "Looks like I'll be home late tonight. Is that alright with you?" She asked.

"Well since you're not drinking. I'm sure you'll be fine." He smiled. He leaned in and gave her a small peck on the cheek again, causing her to blush once more. "Looks like I'll see you later. You know where to find me." He waved off.

"Wait, Chuuya!" She called out. He turned to her, a concerned look plastered over himself. But the second their eyes met, she was struggling to get the words out. So she changed her them. "I'll see you later." She said.

She was a blushing mess, and she began playing with her fingers. Chuuya could tell she was nervous, but smiled it off. "See you later beautiful."

Her face was even more red than before. She brought her hands up and covered face. "I hate myself." She said, but it came out muffled.

"You looked like you were struggling there for a second. Maybe you were trying to say something else. Three certain words with a certain meaning?" He teased.

Misaki dropped her hands and glared at Dazai. Her face was still as red. "Shut up." She muttered. She then turned away and started walking back to her office.

"I'll see you tonight!" Dazai shouted from afar. He watched her wave him off and the disappear as she turned the corner. The small smirk plastered on his face slowly disappeared.

He knew that she was struggling to say those words. And he knew why it was so hard for her. But she would have to let them out sooner or later. Or else her feelings would never reach him.

But this was the start.

Not the start to their happy ending.

But a start to another ending. The start to their end. This is where their once amazing relationship would soon come to an end.

Welcome to the first part of book 2. Thanks for actually staying this long. And more are soon to come.

If you haven't seen my first book, I recommend reading that first.