A Bit of Hope (One Direction fanfiction)

A Bit of Hope

~Harry's point of view~

     The temperature; that's the first thing I noticed when I woke up. It's a lot warmer than what it usually is in England. The sun is beating down on me. The last thing I remember is that it was raining. I sit up cautiously but still too fast, creating a pounding sensation in my head. After a couple of minutes the pounding subdued leaving only a slight headache. As I examine my surroundings I note I'm in an alley. From sitting up, I go to crouching, working my way up until slowly until I'm standing. I look around me again. Confused, I lean against the warm hard wall my hands blocking my eyes of any type of light. The wall's warmth being radiated on my forehead and the sun's heat on my back. The last I remember...

      I was at home, babysitting Lux while Lou was buying Christmas presents. I was watching TV and Lux was playing with one of her toys. Everything else is a mystery to me. 

WAIT! Where is Lux? Where am I? What exactly happened? 

       By this time I was pacing back and forth in the small alley, asking myself all these important yet confusing questions. I search the contents of my pockets, hoping to find any sort of object that will freshen my memory of what happened. I feel a rectangular object in my back right pocket, pulling it out I feel relief wash over me. Sliding through the icons and pages of my phone I try to find something that will assist me. That's it! I come across the Google maps icon. Since I have no idea where I am, I guess I'll start there. I wait a few seconds while the app loads to the precise location. I find myself refreshing the page. Again, again, and again. Um...This can't be right. I am not in Mexico right now. I cannot be in Mexico. How am I in Mexico? When did I get to Mexico? WHAT? Now I'm just even more perplexed than before. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

i know its pretty short but thats just a little intro of the story. to see if you, my lovely readers, like it  enough to continue it. so let me know. please? and for my  readers of Misconception im sad to let you know that the story is on hold for some time now. until about march-may. im not exactly sure yet but once i can put it up again...well you'll see it. this chapter is dedicated to @ihaveharrygravy because she is actually helping me out with the story. giving me ideas and all that. so thank her for the ideas for this story but thank me for the writing of it. (if you like it) so let me know what you people think of this story. if you guys like it enough, i'll continue. if not then you people get nothing from me. and i would feel bad for that! so.... VOTE! COMMENT! FAN ME! I WANT YOUR FEEDBACK! 

anyways, stay lovely! 

~ Alejandra :) xx