Bake Together

Chapter 5 Normal

Being a wanted criminal was hard especially when they have your face, so that meant that Garou couldn't really go anywhere.

Badd always feels bad when thinking about him having to be alone a lot of the time so one day when his patrol had ended and he still had some energy in him he went to the store and got some stuff to make cake with some other things to bake together. Zenko loved to bake and he liked to spend time with them so it was a win-win in his mind.

"Welcome home big bro!" is what he was grated to when he opened the door along with Zenko hugging him with Garou not far behind her "What's in the bag?" she questioned tilting her head to get a better look.

"It's some cake decorating things and some other stuff," he said with a shrug to which she squealed, happy to be able to make a cake. "After dinner," he said as he handed the bag to Zenko who nodded and went to put it on the counter.

"Welcome home" the older boy ensnared the hero by the waist and kissed him "it's good to be back." cuddling closer to him. "You unusually clingy" Garou stated with a smirk Badd rolled his eyes and broke the embrace.

"I only did it cuz I knew you were dying from being away from me so long," he said with a shrug "as if" was the response. Badd chuckled and sat down at the table.

---

After washing the dishes Zenko was excited to start the cake, "What do we need?" Zenko asked opening the fridge. Their mother left behind a cookbook and in there was a cake recipe "we need butter, three eggs, and milk than from in here-" he opened the cabinet "we need sugar, flour, salt, baking powder, and vanilla extract" he stated grabbing the ingredients with the help of Garou who was more than willing to help.

They then started on making the cake, "ok now we need two nine-inch pans" Zenko was quick to get them out, buttered them up, and put in somewhat equal parts of the cake batter.

Then Badd felt something slide across his face he looked over to a smirking Garou. He touched his face and saw that he put flour on him. He in return grabbed a hand full and threw it at him while he dogged Badd smeared it all over his face.

Zenko came from the back and put some on both of their heads they, in turn, put some on her. It was like this for a while before Badd realized they were covered in flour as well their surroundings.

"Ok, ok we have to stop and clean up," he said they to look around and laughed Badd saw that there was little to no flour left in the bag so he put the bag to the side.

Once the counters and floor were cleaned they went to shower. Badd and Garou sharing the one connected to their bedroom and Zenko the one in the hallway. Garou tried some funny things but Badd quickly turned him down each time.

When they came out they still had some time so they played a few games like UNO, Garou hated it, and monopoly. Zenko was on top of everything, she even wanted to take the cake out of the oven Badd let her with much reassurance.

They successfully put them on the stove and while they waited for the cake to cool they made the frosting. It was buttercream frosting. When the cakes were cool enough they leveled them and frosted them. "This came out pretty good" Garou had a tiny bit of frosting on the bottom of his lips.

Badd chuckled and whipped it off and ate it. "Ew" he looked over to Zenko who had her round out in disgust he chuckled "really? You find that gross? how about.." he looked over to Garou with a smirk which he returned they then full-on kissed "eeeewwww" she said pushing them both to stop they laughed when they finally stopped.

Badd still laughing took his fork and dug in, Garou was right it was pretty good. They talked and talked then they finally felt tired and they fell asleep on the couch.

The recipe is here ->