Levi x Gender Neutral MC

MC loved hanging out with Levi today they were playing a new game it was kind of a punching game. Levi wanted to play it because it looked dumb but MC was willing to play anything with him.
They played for about 2-3 hours beating each other's score. MC fell back into Levi's bath tub.
"I'm out I can't do this anymore" MC rested their head back. Levi laughed and looked at MC. MC was out of breath and covered in sweat. Levi felt a certain way he couldn't put his finger on.
"What?" MC said out of breath.
"No-othing" Levi looked away hiding his blush. He needed to calm down before he loses it.
"No what don't be a coward" MC laughed.
"I'm not a coward-" Levi frowned. Levi noticed that MC was working him up on purpose. Levi furrowed his brows and walked over to MC.
"What" MC questioned.
"You look like this- and I have always wanted to make you look like this, it's not a fair a stupid game did it first" Levi was obviously jealous of this fact but he couldn't have that.
"You know what i'll just make you look better than this" Levi smirked.
"I-" MC was interrupted by a kiss. MC was excited a jealous Levi is always the best Levi.
Levi forcefully picked up MC taking them to the bed. He began to Undress himself then undress MC. MC kissed Levi eagerly. This lead him to push MC closer to him. MC let out a soft this helped Levi shove his tongue in their mouth.
MC was already breathless after Levi pulled away but Levi wanted to show them that he can make them look like that too. Levi moved down and placed kisses all over MC's body. Making sure to leave marks where people will see it. Levi positioned himself on top of MC placing his hard cock In between their inner thighs.
Levi started teasing MC's hole placing his tip in and out. MC was moaning Levi's name just wanting more grinding their hips just to go the slightest bit deeper. Levi pushed himself fully in giving MC time to adjust.
"Levi... come on" MC said wanting Levi to just fuck them. Levi began pushing himself in and out of MC while leaving hickies on their neck.
Moans filled the room as MC was being stuffed by Levi's throbbing cock.
Levi pulled out of MC and sat on the edge of the bed. MC followed and Levi sat them on his lap. He inserted himself once more and pounded into them.
Levi turned MC's head so he could kiss them while fucking them. MC suddenly broke the kiss.
"Ah fuck- Levi right there" Levi started to fuck them at a more steady place trying to hit that spot every time. Suddenly he could feel MC tighten around him as their climax arrived.
Levi continue to fuck them bringing them over the edge. MC moaned continuously.
"On your knees" Levi grunted. Mc listened happily. MC opened their mouth waiting for Levi's cum. It didn't take that long for Levi to cum just the look of MC waiting for his warm load to cover their face brought Levi over the edge.
MC caught some in their mouth and cleaned up Levi's dick with their mouth. He looked down at MC covered in his cum. He smiled.
"Told you i'll make you look better" He smiled to himself.