17

Bryce's pov:
We drove to a nearby pharmacy to get Addison's medicines. I got out of the car and went in she texted me the pics and the name I found them and I paid and left back to the car.

Bryce: here ya go

Addison: thank you!

Bryce: of course

I kissed her cheek then I started driving to our house when we got in Kai came running to us I picked him up and kissed him and Addison started to play with him. I went in our room and laid down I am so tried. Addison then came and laid with me and I laid on her chest she started playing with my hair.

Addison: babe

Bryce: mm

Addison: how do you feel? We're having twins

Bryce: yea it's shocking but I am so happy and it's also hard but we can go through it

She kissed me passionately and it was long

Addison: I love you brycey

Bryce: I love you addi

Addison's pov:
Then I felt something on my stomach it was like pain but my babies were kicking I quickly got Bryce's hand and put it on my stomach he looked at me smiling I smiled back and kissed him.

Bryce: they heard us

Addison: mhm

We talked for a while with each other then fell asleep bryce still had his hand on my stomach I was cuddled up with him. I woke up and checked my phone the time I was 7 wow we both slept for 7 hours omg well I was extremely tried anyways bryce was on my chest dead asleep aww my baby was so tried I didn't want to wake him up but we both didn't have lunch so I wanted to cook us dinner I slowly got up from his embrace and went in the bathroom I washed my face and then went to the kitchen I made dinner. Bryce was coming outside rubbing his eyes without his shirt damn my mans hot.

Addison: hey baby

I hugged him

Bryce: hey love

Addison: I made dinner let's eat babe

Bryce: yea *he said yawning*

We ate and then we were sitting in the couch. Bryce was watching football he had his head on my lap.

addisonraee's story

my darling 💕

seen by
Avani
Joshrichards
Madslewis
Ameliezilber

I wanted to watch a movie now

Addison: baby can we watch a movie now?

Bryce: yea sure

We put on notebook yes my favorite movie. I was now on Bryce's chest, I went up to him and kissed him.

Addison: do you love me?

Bryce: of course I do

Addison: why do you?

Bryce: I love you because of your kindness and being loyal to others and being the most beautiful woman ever and I love you for carrying my baby in you and I love you for being you.

I kissed him this man always makes me blush no matter what

Bryce: I made you blush

Addison: stopp now let's watch the movie!!

We watched the rest of the movie and went in our room, we fell asleep in seconds.