29

| Addison's pov |

I am staying the night at sway, I know that's shocking but bryce insisted me to stay since it was late at night. The party went amazing I really loved it and my two babies loved it that's all matters right? If they love it I am happy, I just put down atlas in the crib next to his sister, thank god bryce has two cribs in his house. I kissed both of my babies head then went out, I entered bryce's room it felt weird I haven't been in this room for years.

Bryce - um you can shower if you want

Addison - I don't have any clothes

Bryce - you can take on my mines

Addison - thank you

I then went to the bathroom and showered, I wrapped myself with a towel and went to his attached closet in his bathroom. I took one of his hoddies I just wore my underwear and I didn't wear my bra because I didn't want to anyways I went out bryce was already in the bed on his phone shirtless haven't seen him like this in forever I miss him ngl ugh addison stop u have a boyfriend. When I climbed in the bed he looked at me and smiled it was cute I smiled back, I lay down under the covers you know when you have a long day and finally you get to sleep in the bed it's the best feeling (fr tho).

| Bryce's pov |

I saw addison in my hoddie she looked so gorgeous I missed her so much like her lips, her touch and everything. I saw her lay down, I took a couple minutes then I put my phone down and lay in the bed next to her, I turned around the other way not facing her. I eventually turned the other way after minutes because that position was uncomfortable anyways I turn around to see addison also facing this way dang why does she have to look so gorgeous every time.

I saw her hair on the way of her face, I took the hair and put it behind her ears. She looked at me (he was holding her cheeks btw) I couldn't help it so I leaned forward, I then knew that her soft lips were on mine.

(smut warning ⚠️)

The kiss went in deep, we started making out roughly I liked it. Addison sat on top of me still kissing, I took off my shirt I went down to her neck kissing and sucking her. I heard her little moans, you don't know how much I missed these I flipped her over I was now on top I removed her hoddie (bryces) I noticed she's only in her underwear I just stare at her for like a minute she for sure looked so confused.

Addison - bryce are you okay?

Bryce - oh yea sorry your just perfect

she smiled and blushed

Addison - thank you m

I just kissed her then went to her chest I kissed around her nipples she was gripping my hair while moaning like hell good that my room is sound proof. I kissed every inch of her body then went down to her underwear I saw she was wet dang I rubbed over it to just tease her a little.

Addison - br..bryce stop the tease

Bryce - okay okay

I removed her underwear and inserted one finger inside her the two I was going in n out she was so loud. I then slowly went inside her.

Bryce - tell me if I hurt you

She nodded breathing heavily, I was thrusting inside her holding her hips I kissed her we were kissing while I did that. After 20 or 25 minutes addison flipped her over she kissed down my chest and removed my shorts and boxers, she gave me a handjob. She was riding me after god she's so good at it, we both fell into each other's arms and cuddled while being still naked.

(smut over)

| Addison's pov |

Me and Bryce just finished having sex like wtf I cheated on my boyfriend well I didn't love him anyways but I felt bad, I was still happy that me and bryce had this moment I didn't expect this but it was good I mean amazing. I was fully cuddled to him me still being naked but who cares I don't so whatever, Bryce's arms feel so good when you go to sleep it's so strong and I feel so safe. I hugged him even tighter he giggled and kissed my head so cute ahh.

(Ah finally here you go people sorry for the wait I started school and I had so much work to do so I was busy but I posted finally hope y'all like it love u <3)