Chapter 1

Hiro's pov

I woke up to the sound of my loud ass alarm clock. I groaned because today was my first day of school.... You may be thinking "well isn't that a good thing Hiro?" No, no it is not. This school is in a whole different state than my last school. My last school was in Ohio, this school is in California. Yeah, there is kinda a big gap between the the two...
I had to leave that school cause I got expelled for the stupidest reason ever! I got expelled because they found out that i was this mix of Anti-cupid and cupid... Dumb right!? My mom was pissed when he got the call about it. My dad was a cupid and my mom, well he was a Anti-cupid. They fell in love and then they had me, Hiro Bittersweet. Don't get me wrong tho! My dad loved us both and was so happy when he found out mom was pregnant with me, but... dad had to leave mom because with their species it is forbidden to love like that. My dad still sends me letters and gifts when ever he can!
I then fully woke up and got unwilling out of bed. I walked over to my closet and picked out a cute outfit. You see, I have long hair so today I am going to dress up as a woman and see how the school reacts. I looked through my draws until I found this really cute skirt! It was pink and black(the main colors of my aesthetic, I guess) and it had those like layer things that I don't know the name to. I walked back over to my closet and took out a cute top. It was like a cute long sleeve sweater with a cute little cat logo on it and of course it was a crop-top! Once i finally got fully ready, makeup and all that as well, i looked at my phone and saw that I still had about 30 minutes till school started.
I walked down stairs and saw that mom wasn't home, I walk into the kitchen to see breakfast and a note.
Dear Hiro,

Sorry I couldn't be there on the morning of your first day! Work called and I had to leave early. But anyways there is breakfast on the table along with some apple juice in the fridge.
I also put out some lunch money for you today!

-love,
Your lovely mother

I smiled lightly as I went to the fridge to grab my drink. I went back to my seat and ate my breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~

I was walking to school and I almost tripped over some rock or something.
"What the- what was that?" I look down to see the prettiest rock I have ever seen. I bent down and picked it up. Thank god this skirt has pockets ... I put the rock in my pocket and kept walking on my way to school.
I got to the front gate and looked up only to be surprised with the face of--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who do you think Hiro sees? An old friend? an ex? Or someone else? Keep reading and waiting to find out!