chapter 6

Hiro's pov

  I woke up to the sound of Sanity falls blasting from the kitchen. I flutter my eyes open only to find Carter sitting on my waist with each of his legs on either side of my waist. I blush and don't dare to move because I don't think they knew I was up yet. I saw his head slowly start to turn my direction so I closed my eyes and pretended to still be asleep. I felt him lean down and peck my lips, after that he started placing butterfly kisses on my head the were super light and soft. I felt him lean back up and kinda shake me awake. I "wake" up and I sit up partly, all the sudden he kisses he me with the most love and passion I had ever had! I melted into the kiss and my eye fluttered closed. He broke the kiss and was smiling very bright.
"Breakfast is almost ready!" He told me with a lot of excitement in his usual dull voice. I smiled and kissed his cheek before nodding my head. I look out the window to see that it had stopped raining, I always loved the rain it always calmed me down no matter what the situation was. .. I sighed as I remember the day mom told me that we were moving away from Louis and all my other friends. That night it had rained and it surprisingly took my mind off things real easily. The rain was just one of my ways of coping with the stupid shit in life.
  I look back towards Carter. I softly kiss his forehead, then his left cheek, his right cheek and finally, a very soft kiss on his lips. He was blushing pretty hard and I giggled, I thought I was the bottom of this relationship
"Breakfast is officially done!!" I hear chloe yell from the kitchen with victory in his voice. Right as I was about to get up from the couch only to be quickly teleported to the kitchen table, with my favorite breakfast right in front of me!! But, I don't just dig in right away, I wait until Chloe and Carter are at the table as well and once the start eating that I do to.
----------time skip brought to u by my shorty height --

  I was sitting in 5th period not paying any attention to the teacher was so ever. I look at the clock and see I still have ten minutes of class left. I look back at the teacher to make it look like I'm paying attention, when in reality I'm not.
  I was staring at the paper the teacher had assigned us and the bell finally rung! It was my first week of official school and it was so boring and was just plain confusing at times. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket and I take it out to see a call.

"Hello,Veronica.."

*How the hell do you always know it's me!?*

  I smirk as I hear the slight hint of venom in her voice, now knowing that someone had just pissed her off. How I know that, well thats because she is usually really nice and soft with me. She likes to call me her 'child' at times.

"Because vermama," that's what I call her, it's like a mix between her name and mama! "You are the only one that calls me at the weirdest times! And really the only that even calls anymore.." I had mumbled the last part. I heard a 'hmph!' from her and she hung up the phone. I just stared at the screen of my phone with a 'wtf' look on my face.
~~~~~~~
Sorry that I don't have a updating schedule!! I kinda just update my stories when I can!!