chapter 4

Third person pov

  Carter slipped his tongue in the smaller boys mouth. Chloe smirk as he was planning what to do to poor Hiro, who was indeed enjoying himself quite a bit. Chloe and Carter were 17 and were very close to being 18 soon. Hiro was actually already 18 as of about 3 months ago. They were not just doing this because they wanted to, these two had known about Hiro for about 7 months because of how much Louis would talk about him. They have had a crush on him for 5 of those months (a/n: it us scientifically proven that a crush only lasts 4 months and than if it goes past that it becomes love).
  Carter broke the kiss off, he sat on the bed and pulled Hiro on his lap. Hiro squeaked a little not expecting that, he hadn't expected any of this to happen! Chloe went up behind Hiro on the bed and was placing butterfly kisses on his head.(did you think this was going in smut territory, psh no you perverts) Hiro felt safe and comfortable with these two and he hugged Carter as he had a soft smile on his face. Carter laid down fully and had a small little Hiro lying on his chest about to fall asleep. Hiro fell asleep on top of Carter chest.
  "Can you take him Chloe? I have to get the rest of his stuff and go to the store."
  " yeah I can. " Carter teleported Chloe is place and notice Chloe turned into his female form. He looked at her with a questioning look. "More cushion for his head to rest on" He gave an understanding nod and left.
   Chloe started placing small light kisses on his head until she had fallen asleep as well.

~~~~~~~~
Some fluff to make y'alls day!! <3