「1」 | » 𝗛𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 «

„ -┆実際 › FACT

• Kanashi's favorite animal is a butterfly, a blue butterfly

Kanashi's favorite animal is a butterfly, a blue butterfly. Other than that, she prefer cats than dogs.. And she hates turtles because it reminds her a lot of her deceased sister, Kanashi sora.

HISTORY

❝ HISTORY ❞

THE MOTHER'S EYES

THE MOTHER'S EYES

Is filled with nothing but hatred and sorrow.

Her beautiful pale skin, and red lips with large doe eyes reminds everyone of a doll. Perfect, and beautiful, like a goddess. But behind that mask, is a killer who wanted nothing but power and the ability to manipulate everyone to work for her.

Aoi always looked up to her, with stars in her eyes. Admiration. She adores her mother, she's so beautiful and talented. Everything about her mother's beauty is the opposite of aoi, Because aoi has flaws that cannot define what's real beauty.

Kanashi Mira

is the definition of both beauty and evil. She likes to manipulate people, hence why Kanashi hinosuke is so madly in love with her and forced her to love him. She wears a Black kimono with white and brown butterfly patterns, Flower Hair pins in her hair which made her look more stunning. It made her stand out than the rest, no one can beat her beauty after all.