「3」 | » 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘 «

„ —┆実際 › FACT

• Kanashi is always uncomfortable and a nervous wreck, despite the calm look on her face

Kanashi is always uncomfortable and a nervous wreck, despite the calm look on her face. She hates making mistakes, but it was hard for her to admit it too because- well.. she's a kanashi. The kanashi clan have a big pride and ego. She hates degrading herself and her clan's image. But she can't help it but blame herself constantly.

⚠️ Mention of eye-stabbing, and Blood

HOME

❝ HOME ❞

[ 14 months ago, 06/15/xxxx, 12:04 AM ]" You

" You.. You killed Sora, my sister. Monster. "

I SIGHED

and took the last bag out of my car. My whole family died, and it's just me and my pets alone. I left my family's house and decided to make a new fresh start, and i'm going to start by moving out of the house. It brings so much memories, memories that i wanted to forget.

" Alright, Go there and rest. I'm not going to bother you anymore. "

Seems like my cat understood what i just said, He glared at me before walking away, his tail swinging side to side. I giggled at my cat, he can be childish sometimes. He's a calico and fluffy cat, with a sassy attitude he got from me. He has a name, although i don't call him by his name often because he hates it.