Volume 8: Masked Overlin

Unknown warned everyone nearby and the Assualt team took out their swords and marched to the boss. Unknown hidden in the shadows, "careful guys, this one is a glitched boss, it's most likely stronger than us and the other bosses." Issac said then the boss really glitched out and teleported everyone in the assault team to a different location, still being able to hear the concert, "What on earth is going on!?" Issac yelled out, "I don't know, I read everything about this game but it looks like we are in the main code of Project:OverLands." Unknown responded. "Ẅ̸͖̽̀̄ė̴͎l̴̺͛͆l̴̙̞̽͂̚,̴̢͓̟̇̀̔́ ̸̺̞͂͒̾͝ͅî̶̦n̵͈̱̆͛́ḓ̵̼͈̾͋e̷̳̫̞̊͑e̷̫̭̩͇̿́̃d̶̨̤͍͍͛̾̕ ̷͎̝̬͘ẅ̵̼͗e̶͇̰̱̮̿̐̔̾ ̴̛̺̥̮̤́̐ă̵̪͔͓̤̚̚r̷͎̟̉e̶͈̙͊̽͘͠ ̵͙̫̞͑̏̍i̵͚̱͚̙͗̕n̴̨͙͠ ̶̡̇̽t̷̹͉̃̆h̸̳͝e̸̖̝̤̋̽͠ ̶̧̼͙͛̆̿c̶̦̹̗͝o̴̺͌d̴̡͉̜̅e̶͚̐̋,̴̬̐̒̅ ̴̗̾͌P̵̯̗͗h̵͙͖̎̉̎͠ȃ̸̢̧̨͎̌̃n̷̙̘̭̉̈́̑͜t̸͕̊̓̄ỏ̸̟̣͖͎m̵̛̠̎͠.̷͍̙̎͌̑̅͜" the glitch said then the five gods appeared, "PHANTOM! LISTEN YOU ARE GONNA GET ACCESS TO ADMINISTRATION ABILITIES!" one of the god statues said, "I am the god of war, Ares!" he added then Unknown opened his hand to have something light forming in his hand, "Ares, what is this?" Unknown asked, "It is your gem. Now fight!" Ares demanded.

The glitch summoned an unbelievable amount of enemies and so everyone fought then a ghost appeared next to Unknown and then Unknown's outfit changed from his Project: OverLands outfit, or the tournament outfit, Unknown's outfit changed to his real outfit for all his battles, "Release. FULL MEMORY COLLECTION!" Unknown yelled out, and his sword changed and his jacket gets burned with a symbol on it. Unknown charged towards the glitch as well with the ghost by his side, "Who's that ghost?" Snowborn asked, "I have no idea, close friend of Unknown maybe?" Issac replied and both of them charged into the fight. GraciousB ran around charging with a shield in her way and giving a strong impact because one other god gave her the ability of speed.

Unknown fought for hours on end, and so did the assault team no damage had been done to the glitch. "Wait... administration access!"  Unknown thought, then Unknown paused in place and whispered the log in to the access menus, "You see, glitch, I am the so-called Phantom in a game with swords and guns, as all you can do is coming around in a world where it was just released? Wow, low effort" Unknown said, "you can't do any damage to me at all, I would like to see what you could do. Boukyaku Samui." the Glitch said, the Unknown's eyes widen, "Summon... debug blade."  Unknown said quietly, "Now just to let you know, Never," Unknown said while starting to float, "Never... NEVER SAY HIS NAME!" Unknown shouted while flying towards the glitch.