Chapter 1: Seperated twins

The screaming of pain were loud and clear to the nurses that helped with the pregnant woman, who was currently in Labor. multiple curse words and such were yelled out, Some tears flowed out of the woman's eyes as a sharp pain spreads through her stomach.as the nurses tried to calm her down the pregnant in Labor woman wouldn't.

The woman's name? Well,her name is Talia Al Ghul, the daughter of Ras Al ghul, the great leader of the league of Shadows or assassin's whatever you like to call them. now he might look like a overgrown, sick, perverted, shitty bastard, but deep down he truly cared for his daughter, except his wife of course that was now six feet under, but that was a different story.

He was about to have two heirs, he wished they were both strong, Handsome, talented males, that would soon one day, take over the League,but what happens next is shocking,the first one to come out was a baby girl , she had a unusual pale skin, it almost looked like it was snow,as the baby's eyes opened they could see her beautiful bluebell eyes that would sparkle in the moonlight.

The next came out was a baby boy 'thank the god's' Ras thought, he didn't want to have a weak heir,let alone a female one the baby had tan skin just like his mother,next were his eyes,a beautiful forest green just like his mother."May i see my Children?"questioned Talia,when she heard that she had a daughter her eyes filled with hatred and said"Get rid of her.now"All the nurses and assassin's nodded.

Except for one the Man did not want the child to be executed just because the gender was Female"My Queen,My lord. Please, the child might become one of the best assassin the league has seen, she might even be as powerful as Lady Shiva, your grace"as Ras froze in deep thought, Talia was hoping they would just execute her now.

After a few minutes, although it felt like 2 hours For a certain newly give birth mother,they decided that yes,she would live"she will live as long as she becomes as powerful as Lady shiva, before her Tenth birthday"anouced Ras"Father! Why?! i thought you only wanted a Male heir! And you got a Female and Male heir! And now your having cold feet-" as the raging Mother yelled out she was soon cut of by her Father"that is enough Talia,she will Live and that is final"as the newly give birth mother looked down and without hesitation said"of course,yes Father".

{<---~~~÷×÷~~~--->}
10 years Later

Today was the day,the test Marinette Martha Al Ghul-Wayne had been training for since she was in diapers, for the Ten years of her life she was trained mentally and physically, everytime she would get a mission failed,she would be brutally tortured, but not as much as her brother Damian. As the years went by every single person has never saw her smile once

Nor speak, but they understood the not being able to speak part since she was never taught how to speak or learn anything a normal five to ten year old would learn from going to school,during her and her brothers life they lived very different lives. from their food,to their clothes,and even to the way they were trained,if she would mistake a step in her training she would be smacked by a whip,while for Damian,well he would just be lectured on 'How to be a good Heir for the league' he hated it, he hated seeing her older sister being tortured like this.

As he waited impatiently for his older sister to arrive,he was sitting in the middle of his Grandfather and Mother,his Grandfather sitting in a throne that was made out of the bones of his victims while his was a throne made out of wood and some red accents,that were the blood of his victims to,while his mother was just standing.

As the big giant doors opened revealing Marinette and two other skilled assassin's,they stopped just a few meters away from where Damian,Talia and Ras sat.for a ten year old she was weak she would always disobey orders,make messes,injure herself in hand to hand training,fail missions, and many more.