A/N

I am very sorry to say this to my lovely fans, and to the people who have liked, and or, read this story, i have fallen into the anime world, which made me feel bored of both miraculous ladybug and the DC universe.

During my very long Haitus(to which i will explain why)My mother had gotten sick, and was sent to the hospital, due to the sickness, she can no longer walk properly without a little help from each one of my family memebers.

My family had to go through a very tough time, as a person from the Philippines its very hard to live in this society, especially when your a lower class citizen.

The payment for the hospital was around 60,000 Php( 1,200 in US dollars)But due to the fact that my sister(or dad) had to stay there for more than a few days, the price Arose so we seeked help from distant family memebers.

And with their help we were able to pay off the hospital bill.

But i, as a 11 year old girl, i had to stay at home, and take care of the house, ever since May 10 of 2021, my life had completely turned for the worst, i had to help my Mom and sister, and with my dad's job, which is a jeepney driver(since he didn't/wasn't able to go to college) with a normal income of 1,000 Php.(20 in us dollars) it was very hard.

My mom is a teacher, but before all this, she would take loan after loan(dont blame her she was only doing that so we wouldn't worry about debt or think about struggling to live in poverty/starvation) so she wasn't able to make much of an income with her job, if not at all.

So i will get back to the point, as i have said earlier, i have gotten an interest in anime nowadays, and i got bored with Miraculous and DC(not so much for DC, but i have watched the shows less and less nowadays too)

So i decided to put up this story for adoption, not just this one all of them, i although i only have two stories, this book will be up for adoption, and as for the other book i will delete it.

But before that i will still be in wattpad, but i will probably post some other fandoms such as Arcane, Demon slayer, All of us are dead, but i dont really have any ideas for books on Arcane and All of us are dead, but i do have for Demon slayer.

And as usual

Sayonara Diamonds 💎

Daminette_addiction