Chapter 2: Going to Hell-I mean School!

As snoring filled the bedroom of one certain Marinette Dupain-cheng, her kwami; Tikki was failing miserably on trying to wake her up, Although she slept like Aurora from sleeping beauty, she slept like there was no tomorrow, one alarm cant wake her up, six maybe? Nope, Ten alarms? Nope, twenty-five? Nope, thirty-six? Nope.

You get it. She cant wake up no matter what you do. Except for one thing "god how can i be so stupid!" Yelled Tikki in her little brain"Martha! I found your brother!" The snoring Bluenette quickly jumped up from her loft bed and on to the hard wooden floor of her room"ow!" Yelped Marinette, while her kwami and the other kwamis laughed with Tikki, she shot them a petrifying glare which made them shut up.

"Forgive me Grand Guardian , it was too funny to not laugh" Apologized Barrk, she sighed and squealed when finding that the time was nine fourty three, which means she is fourty-three minutes late for school, she quickly changed and hoped that Lie-i mean Lila Doesn't pour more lies in her ex -Friend's half a brain cell brain's.

[At Francois Dupont High school and college]

Over the years since the eighteen hundred's, Francois has always had bad reputation, especially a girl named

Stellaris Maximus

Or stella for short, now stella was a huge trouble Maker, she would tear books from the library and sometimes burn them, put dead frogs in the cafeteria kitchen, put dead animals all over the front of the school and even inside the principal's office, bully student's and even encourage them to kill themselves, and the students that she managed to encourage on killing themselves were at fourty-three, she was also a huge Lier, in the five years of education in Francois the students had enough of her, they decided to kidnap her, tortured her and lastly pushed her off the roof of the building, where now a fountain with the name Stellaris Maximus is put, it is also says that she also haunts this School in search of bullies like her, and kills them.

"Now, Any question's? What did you guys think about the history of Francois?"Questioned the new teacher; Ms Beverly,she is Ms bustier's replacement after giving birth six months ago, now only three more months until the bitch- mean ms bustier gets to teach again.

"i think it was lovely Ms Beverly! Although i am quite interested in learning more about Stellaris though"Complimented Mylene"oh really well what would you like to learn?" Ms Beverly said back"well, uhm, well who was the first victim of stellaris ever since she haunted the school?" All eyes looked on Mylene"Mylene my dear, her victim, well. this might be shocking but"she paused for a second before sighing"her name is Liliana Rossi" at the sound of her last name yelled Ms bitch-I mean Lila"but-but that's my great grandmother's sister's name!"

"Oh La La~"after seeing the sausage haired girl panick due to the fact that her last name was in Stellaris's list of long lost children of Francois, Chloe loved it, Loved seeing her panick"oh and Lie-la please stop Lying you may end up in a millenia's worth of lawsuits" Ms Beverly said to Lier"good job Ms Beverly!" Exclaimed Max, Max one of the memebers of the MPS also known as Martha protection squad or Marinette protection squad for her friends.

The MPS consisted of Marinette Martha Wayne herself, Chloe bourgeois, Alix Kubdel, Max Kanté, Luka Couffiane, and lastly Nino Lahiffe, although you may think that they're the most hated at school since, well who would want to be friend's with a bully, let alone a whole entire squad of them?, Well that's not true.

The MPS aren't bullies, nor were they before, its all lies from a certain lying bitch, now they were extremely hated on the akuma class except for a few students in the class such as Rose, Mylene and Nathaniel, they didn't really side with anyone, since one, Nathaniel googled all of Lila's claims and found them to be false, Two, Rose asked prince Ali if he had met a girl named Lila Rossi and he said no, and three, Mylene knew she was lying from the very start. Her "real claims" weren't really realistic at all, it was a thousand percent fantasy, like that one time where she said that she saved Jagged Stone's pet cat from nearly getting hit by a plane.