club night

Note:-
This story contains NC Chapters but only little bit...
.
This story is a MPREG.(requested by my reader).
.
This story has a happy ending.
.
This story is Trapped sequel.
.
This story is little bit confusing and complicated so you can hate and is more focused on third person rather than main characters,so don't read if you aren't fan of it . 🙏
.

A/N-: this Font means- mind thoughts
This Font means-real talks
This means - highlight points or conversation.

Story...⬇️

YOUNG ones love to go clubs for drinks and to enjoy... because why not!..it's an escape from this cruel world to the world of music,dance and fun...

That same goes for Type thiwat...

It was his first time, he's gonna try alcohol and go to club...
He got ready and walked into the club with his friends...

While his friends were busy in making out or dancing on the floor...

Type walked towards the counter and sat down beside a guy who was in same dark blue colour shirt as him...

Suddenly a waiter came towards them and offered him a drink...

"I didn't ordered this" said Type looking at the waiter with a perplexed gaze...

"These are special free drinks for you" said The waiter smiling at him and offered it to the guy.

Type who has never been to club took the glass As he thought maybe club serve free drinks, shrugging his shoulder he gulped it down slowly as it burnt his throat...

His whole body was getting heat up and he was just try to figure out about his friends when that same waiter came infront of him...

"Sir your friend is calling you,you need to go to room no.6" he said and his eyebrows frowned.

"Why mild is calling me In room no 6" Type who was feeling hot all over his body walked towards the room and entered the dark room...

Suddenly the door shut down from outside...Type wasn't that much in his senses to open the door.so he just walked forward, he stumbled and falls down on the bed but suddenly felt someone's hands over him...

Fear travelled TYPE'S body and he turned around and saw the most precious eyes he have ever seen...

"Wh-what you doing here?" Asked Type stuttering...

TYPE's pov...

"I don't know...someone told me that my friend is waiting here and I end up on this bed...sorry my whole body is feeling too hot" he said trying to get up...it was too dark so we can only see eachother little bit but not clearly...

"Help me to get out from here too," I said but he nodded in disagreement.

" I-i-i can't even walk, please just bear with me tonight" he said and was breathing heavily...

Suddenly I felt more hot that I really Lost my control..and I immediately pulled out my shirt and began rub my head it was paining like hell!

"Can i-i- too " he said struggling and I nodded as I m Maybe not in my senses but I can feel his suffering.

He came behind me naked and pulled me towards him,I was literally too horny to resist him but still I did...

"Please don't" I said pushing him gently even though I don't wanted it.

" Why?"

"I don't want to do it with someone whom I don't know,I don't do one night stand" i said as I have never had sex and doing it with someone you don't know and didn't even saw his face is scary as hell...