Tharn met kit...

After taking permission from Gift, THARN walked towards Type's apartment and knock the door..

Type who was playing with his baby opened the door and looked at Tharn...

" Where's you baby?" Asked Tharn excitedly as he was too much happy and excited to see kit...

Type smilied and pointed at the boy who was on couch...

THARN immediately walked towards him and God knows why he immediately hugged that boy tightly...

"Mumma? Who's he?" Asked Kit while he was still in Tharn's embrace...

" Bub he's my friend...and you can call him uncle as he's Gift's uncle boyfriend" said Type..as kit knows about Gift as TYPE'S friend...

Kit smiled and hugged the other one back...

Both kit and Tharn sat down on the couch while Type was beside them looking at how they play together and even nag for small things.

After playing with kit for a lot of time Tharn remembered that  it's been too late so he kissed Kit for last time and Type walked him out of the door...

" By baby" said Tharn looking at Type...

" Kit isn't here" Type said in  confusion.

"I m talking about this annoying baby" Tharn smiled and half Hugged him.

" Shut up! I m not baby,go to your own baby and call him baby" said Type pouting...

Tharn looked at Type,he sighed after he remind about Gift and walked back without replying anything to him...

Type walked back into his room and make kit sleep in his one room which he decorated beautifully specially for him...

Next morning...

TYPE'S pov...

I was cooking my food when Someone knocked the door...when I opened it,I saw Tharn was there smiling looking at me...

"Can I take kit with me,Gift wants to meet him"he said happily...

"Mmm,ok but please take care of him" I said and walked towards kit...

I asked him. Whether he wants to go or not then after he said yes, because if my baby don't want to, I will never force him,I handover him to Tharn...

I wish I can also go with them,but my best friend Don't like me...

I sighed and began to cook food for lunch...

After some hours, someone knocked the door and I think it's Tharn...

I hurriedly walked towards the door because even if I see him hundred times a day,I can never get satisfied...

When I opened the door my face fell as it was Gift who was holding my kit...

He handover kit to me,with his annoyed face and turned around rolling his eyes and left without talking to me...

" Did my baby enjoyed there?" I asked and he smiled...

" Yes mumma,I really enjoyed it...Gift and Tharn uncle gave me lot of cookies and chocolate and Tharn payed game together with me and Gift uncle made a yummy lasagna for me" kit said in excitement.

I smiled and pulled him up,we both walked in and I had my lunch alone as kit was full while he was playing with something in his hands...

"Baby what are you playing with?" I asked him Looking at the TV...

"Mumma I stole this from Gift uncle...it's like small stone" he said and I looked at his hands...

"Damn! Kit it's a pen drive,kit stealing is bad " I scolded him.

"I thought it's a stone so I took it...I will give him back ok" he said making a sad face...

" NO no what if it's important,let me give it to him right now... just stay here baby" I took the pendrive from him and walked towards their apartment...

I knocked the door but it got automatically opened...when I walked in my eyes widened when I saw Tharn and Gift were naked while making love on the couch...

I don't know what happened to me..I started crying and I placed the pendrive and Silently walked out while tears were pooling out from my eyes...

Cheater!liar! asshole!bitch!brat!

I don't know but I m hurt and angry too,I shouldn't because they are boyfriends and I m just a third person but still I can't hide this that  feelings for that guy...

Yes,I love him...I can't lie to myself anymore,I don't know when,why ,I know this is wrong and i will never get it but I love him...

I walked back to my apartment and closed the door..I immediately wiped my tears when I saw kit as I don't want to explain anything to him...

I sat down beside him and scolded him for stealing pendrive from Gift...

"I-i-i am sorry mumma,I will never do it again,Ming promise"he cried while sobbing...by poor baby..

I immediately Hugged him and cried more...I am not crying because he's crying but because my heart is paining real hard...I want to die.

End of this chapter 🖤🌻🖤

I know my stories are quite boring after 10 chapters as its taking time but I can't do anything about it,so sorry if you don't like it...