Kit.,.

Type woke up in the morning and after getting ready he went to airport and flew away for Chiang Mai....

At evening he reached there and saw kit was playing with Ming outside their house..as soon as he saw Type he ran over him and jumped on his body...

" Mummmaaaa,I missed you" said kit hugging him tightly...

" I missed my bub too" said Type hugging him...

Ming also came closer to Type and type just pulled him up too,...

" How is my Mingo Mingo"asked Type kissing Ming...

" I m good,I missed you Typeee,kit bullied me a lot" Ming pouted.

" Aww my baby, don't worry he will not do it now" said Type and all of them walked in the house...

" Son you are back" said TYPE'S mom...

Type placed both kids on ground and hugged his mom,after that he hugged his dad too,...

" Oh that means you and kit are going to back tomorrow" asked his mom...

" Yes, from tomorrow me and my baby will live together" said Type ruffling kit's hair...

" What? Kit is going back to mangkok?" Asked Ming with loud voice...

" It's Bangkok baby,yes now we will live there and kit will not bully you" Type smiled...and Ming face turned sad and he looked at kit with anger face and ran away...

" Ming! Ming!" Shouted Type but Ming ran away in his own house...

All of them had their dinner and kit falls asleep while hugging Type...

Next day...

Type and kit got ready and were standing outside their house saying final goodbye to their parents and kit was just looking at Ming's house gate...

" Mumma let me meet Ming for last time" kit ran away after saying this...

He knocked Ming's house gate and Ming's mom opened it and smiled at kit...

" What brings you here kitty?" As her mom smiling...

" Where's is kit...mom2" asked kit.

"He's in his room, he's upset because you are leaving" she whispered and walked out to meet Type at last...

Kit immediately ran towards Ming's room and looked at Ming who was looking outside the window where Type was Standing...

" Where this kit gone?" Ming asked to himself...

"I m here Baby" kit said and Ming looked back..and got startled...

He immediately rolled his eyes and walked past kit and sat down on his couch...

" Why are you here,go away shoo shoo" said Ming with upset face...

Kit kneeled down and looked up at Ming...

" I m soo sorry but I can't live without my mumma,I promise I will always be your friend always call you and will never forget you...and will marry you too" kit giggled...

" Promise?"

" Promise... kit's promise,now give me a hug and say me goodbye" said kit and Ming hugged him...

" I will miss you..I know you will forget me one day,but still I will always remember you" said Ming...

Kit smiled and ruffled ming's hairs...

"This bracelet is for you...this will remind you that you have a friend here ok...come to meet me every year " said Ming...

" Ok I will now lets go..." Kit held Ming's hands and walked out...

All of them said goodbye to kit and Type and kit just looked back at Ming and smiled at him waving his hands...

At night...

Type was walking towards his apartment with luggage and kit in his lap as he falls asleep...so it was really uncomfortable for him to walk when he saw Gift coming from other side...he got shocked looking at Type but calmed himself down thinking that he must be living nearby.

Gift who looked  at Type struggling,so to help him he walked there and snatched his luggage from TYPE'S hands...

" What are you doing?" Asked Type angrily...

" Just helping a poor guy who can't manage his luggage" Gift rolled his eyes and walked forward..

"Emm... thanks" said Type Smiling.

" Shut up! I was just passing from here and I don't want my bf to help you so I just came here...I still hate you" Gift lied as Tharn isn't home yet so there's no way they can meet.he just wanted to help Type.

Gift placed TYPE'S luggage infront of his apartment and turned around when Type held his hands...

" What happened Gift? Why you hate me now?" Asked Type with sad expression...

" I don't hate you,but I don't think I want to cross paths with you.,." GIFT SAID and walked away...

Type sighed and walked into his apartment.. placing his luggage and after changing kit's clothes he laid him down and cooked noodles for both them...

At THARN'S apartment...

Gift was waiting for Tharn and after sometime Tharn arrived...after  changing his dress the other one came out of the bathroom and sat down beside Gift..

"You didn't told me your secretary live near our apartment?" Asked Gift munching down his rice...

" Yes,it provided by company..why? Did you saw Type ? Is he back?" Asked Tharn excitingly...

" Yup." Gift looked down at his food...

" And his baby kit?" Asked Tharn and Gift frowned.

" You know him?" Asked Gift...

" No just heard about him...I will go to meet him after Dinner" said Tharn happily...

" Why?is he an idol that you are desperate to meet him...no need" Gift said...

" Enough Gift! Can't you just let me live my life just once...I just want to meet his baby and nothing else" said Tharn in irritating voice...

" Fine! Go meet him" Gift said and immediately put all the rice in his mouth and walked towards the kitchen to wash dishes...

He was Washing dishes with swellen face when Tharn hugged him from back...

"I m sorry.. if you don't want to then I will not" said Tharn...

"Yes...I don't want to,but if you want to then go but remember one thing Tharn, do anything but don't dare to cheat on me.." Gift placed the dishes at correct place...

"That means I can meet him?" Asked Tharn Smiling...

" Yup!" Gift kissed Tharn's lips and Tharn immediately walked out without kissing him back...

You really don't love me Tharn but anyway I deserve this...but whatever you do, love me or not,I will never leave you...

End of this chapter 🖤🌻☀️

Do comments ✍️your opinion 😁as it motivate me to update more and more💜