Gone💜🌹

Gift woke up and was feeling dizzy and too weak...

He tried to stood up but as he was too weak he again sat down while burning with fever...

He tried to calm down but when it went above limit,he called his cousin Sammy to send him hospital but Sammy was out of country...

He tried to call Type but he was unreachable too,

After he crossed all his limits,he started puking and then giving up,he decided to call Tharn as they are the only person he knows in Bangkok...

Tharn picked up the call...

"H-hello Tharn"

"Yes,?" Asked Tharn.

"A-actully..I m not feeling well so can you please tell Type or can you please come here and take me to hospital?" Asked Gift trying to calm down his voice...

"Hmm? A-actually T-Type is sick too,so he can't go there and I can't come too as I m with Type,I will send you a doctor he's my friend, is that fine?" Asked Tharn.

"Huh? Yes,yes please .." Gift hangs up the call and threw the phone at the corner while crying...

Why the hell you were lying tharn,I know whenever you stutter that means you are lying...if you can't come atleast you can tell me the truth,you guys don't need to avoid me like that..

After sometimes doctor arrived and checked Gift...

"Mr.Gift you are 3 months pregnant..." Said the doctor after checking Gift...

Gift eyes widened with shock and he passed out immediately...after sometime when he opened his eyes and saw the doctor beside him,he came back into his senses.

"Y-You are Joking right?" Asked Gift on the verge of crying...

"No I m serious...you are pregnant.." said the doctor...

Gift wanted to cry but he just calmed himself down and after paying and telling the doctor not to say this to anyone..
He walked into his bathroom and opened the shower while looking at his tummy..

No no,I have already did a lot of cruel things with them,not anymore..I will leave their life forever and will never let them know about this... should I abort it? No no i can't...it's not this kid's fault... anyway,I will just move out somewhere and will not contact them...yes, it's better this way.

Gift after bathing himself took the medicines prescribed by the doctor and falls asleep...

Just bear with this today baby, from tomorrow you will not see anyone from here...we will go far away from here and will live together happily and you will be called mine....only mine,I will give you all the happiness... All the love which I never got from my parents or from anyone...I will make you a good person and will give you all the happiness you deserve...my princess.

In this whole life,this time Gift smiled and this smile was real,not the fake one he always try to show everyone...it was real and precious as the little one was precious...

when the whole world abandoned me,
I tried to cheat and steal someone's else...
But at the end I was left alone...
I know I deserved it,but was I that much worst...?
Nobody cares! nobody loves
It was me all alone, giving myself to everyone...
I was selfish, because nobody became selfless for me...
At the end I gave up and again left alone...
At the end I was hating my existence...
But then I got you,
I hope we can make our little happy world in which its only you and me...
I don't need anything besides you
Let's just begin a new life and stay happy together forever...
.
.
.
.
In Tharntype apartment...