CHAPTER | 4 | In Which The Beast Has Taken Over

All Rights Reserved

I USE ITALICS SO MUCH BECAUSE WATTPAD IS A FÜCKING PRUDE AND WILL MAKE MY STORY PRIVATE IF I USE THE WORD WÈINER NORMALLY WITHOUT THE ACCENT AND ITALICS, STOP BÏTCHING!

{The pack house to the side (or top if you're on mobile) I picture it a lot bigger though and pure white with more pillars and Greek feel to it}
.

Previously: I feel my claws elongate and everything goes deathly silent when I raise my hand to go in for the kill.

Bringing my hand down swiftly I hear a scream then silence.

No one utters a word, it seems as if everyone is holding their breaths as I stare at the motionless person beneath me.

•Rosalia Kellan's Point of View•

MY claws are lodged deep into the damp earth beside Aella's head, she is paralyzed with the fear of death, bracing herself for the blow that would never come.

"If you ever question or defy me again, I will finish what you started." I snarl in her ear

Glaring down at her I dislodge my claws from the earth and remove myself from her, I watch as her body quakes with shudders due to fear.

The scent of Thanatos gets stronger and stronger until he comes in m line of sight, he is talking with his Beta. I can only catch a few words from their conversation.

"it's that new she-wolf's fault. She is responsible for all of this chaos."

I can feel my wolf clawing at the back of my head; her claws scraping against my skull, begging to rip this mutt apart.

"I'll deal with her."

I feel the connection between human and wolf snap, my mind giving fully into the beast.

"You'll deal with me? You cannot simply deal with me as if I am some bill you forgot to pay! I am going to deal with you!" I growl at him, I don't even try to hold back the shift.

"I'm going to rip your throat out. With my teeth." I snarl at Thanatos before I let my bones snap and reform into a different body, fur replaces skin and claws replace nails.

Snarls escape my snout before I hurl myself at Thanatos, my claws digging into his shoulders. His large hands are at my neck, holding me back from sinking my canines into his jugular.

He suddenly throws me backwards away from him and closer to his pack members, they stare at me as if I am a creature from outer space which makes me see red.

I let out a deafening growl which has them cowering away from me, Thanatos starts yelling commands at them and just when he least expects it I throw myself at him.

I knock him over and I use my claws to scratch down his chest, I feel him shake under me then suddenly I feel myself flying through the air yet again.

Hitting the ground harder than the last time, I see Thanatos' large black wolf standing before me, ready to pounce. Getting to my paws I stare him in the eye, challenging him.