Chapter 9

Flashback-Ethan

I went to her apartment just a few days after to apologize for my behalf, I realized that her phone was none of my business. I still wanted to make clear that she had to tell me things tho.

I walked there because sometimes it helped me calm down, so I walked up the stairs to her door.

I ringed the bell, cause I still had now key even when she promised me she would get me one.

It took longer than usual for her to open and I wanted to turn around and go when she opened the door.

Her hair was a bit messy and she seemed a bit confused and surprised how I've never seen her.

"What do you want?" she asked her tone not that friendly.

I was a bit surprised she used that tone on me but when she opened the door for me to walk in I knew she didn't mean it that way.

"Can we go to your room, I want to talk about this in a bit more private place."

I said looking at her, she still lived with her parents and her smaller brother so it was kinda never private.

She seemed a bit hesitant but nodded, after a few seconds.

We walked up to her room and I realized that nobody was even there, so it was either way just me and her.

I sat on her bed and she sat beside me
"So what's wrong why'd you came here in the middle of the day without telling me" she snapped.

I didn't think she would act like that  snapped back. "Oh I'm sorry for wanting to see my girlfriend" "Oh so I'm your girlfriend now?"

I was hurt about what she just said but I couldn't show her that.

Before I could talk though she already talked again.

"You do realize I don't see as my boyfriend, your just a fuck for me, you're here for me to have fun"

I was hurt really hurt. Now I started yelling "You know why I came here, I came to fucking apologize to you because I thought it was none of my business to ask you about your phone, but I can't even talk to you normally with that attitude of yours"

I was satisfied by her reaction, she was taken aback but that didn't hold for long.

"You know what Ethan we are done I can find someone else to fuck you know, I hope nobody will ever like you again as I do"

Now I was the one who was taken aback, her face had now a hurt look and I could see that I meant more to her than what she said.

Nobody said anything for a while, not until I made the first step and pulled her into my arms. She hesitated, but then she hugged back and gripped my shirt to hold me close.

I kissed her head and I could feel her crying on my shirt. I gripped her tighter and pressed little kisses on her messy hair.

I let go to look at her and she sadly smiled at me, I kissed her and she eagerly kissed back.

And we might or might not have made out that night, the problem was, she forgot something and I wouldn't be happy if I found out.

End Flashback

Havens POV

I woke up to the sound of boiling water in the kitchen. I felt a blanket around my knees and saw that the TV was turned off. I guessed Olivia saw me this morning like this still sitting on the couch.

I still had dryed tear strains on my cheeks and in the reflection of the screen I could see that my nose was red and my eyes still puffy from the crying.

I pushed that blanket away and put my feet on the heated floor. It was still dark outside, but the reason for that was that it was 5 in the morning.

Olivia always stood up that early because she had to be at work by 6. I walked into the kitchen and saw a surprisingly empty one.

At this moment I didn't care so I just filled a cup with coffee and went to my room.

After that I slept still for a few hours, just until my own thoughts woke me up.

There were some days were I was just depressed and wouldn't want to do anything and today was one of those days. I was stuck with the thoughts of not being enough or not being loved.

I totally forgot myself in those thoughts. I usually texted so one or talked to someone, but Olivia was already gone, Grace still slept and my mum was at work too.

Suddenly I had a terrible stupid idea and I knew it would just hurt me,but I still did it.

I searched for his number in my phone and when I found it would or would have not texted him.

I didn't text much just a simple hey, but I knew that he wouldn't answer me, I knew Ethan would ignore me, but I still left it that way.