Chapter 19

Haven-POV

I woke up with a huge headache, I still saw the all white walls of the hospital room.

Dr Moore entered a few moments later telling me Olivia was there to pick me up, it would just take a bit of time for her to sign the release files (I have no clue how this works so don't blame me).

Olivia engulfed me in a tight hug as soon as I stepped out of the hospital.

"Oh Haven, how are you? Like physically and emotionally?" she asked looking at me with concern written on her face.

"I'm fine I guess, it's okay, a little headache but it's not a big of a deal" I said shrugging my shoulders.

She looked like she didn't believe me at all, she didn't say anything tho and just nodded and we started walking towards the car.

As soon as we both got in she started the engine but didn't start driving yet.

She looked at me now a concerned expression on her face again "Would you mind telling me what happened between you and Grace?"

She asked with a sadness lacing her voice.
"When she found out that you were in the hospital she ran off into her room and cried for hours, she mumbled 'It's all my fault' the whole time and I'm very concerned Haven"

I saw she meant what she said and she looked really serious. "It wasn't her fault, we had a fight tho about a boy she liked and she thought I tried to steal him from her" I said looking out the window.

I could hear her nodding and she started driving out of the parking lot.

The whole drive was spend in silence and I was just looking out the window while humming to the songs on the radio.

As soon as she parked in front of the house I got out of the car and ran into the building.

I met Ethan on the stairs but ignored him, i saw one thing though or I didn't see the bracelet he always wore, his hair was not the ordered messy, no it was messy messy, I couldn't spend another thought on him tho because the only person on my mind right now was Grace.

I entered the apartment and ran towards Grace' room, I couldn't hear anything so I knocked on the door.

I saw her sitting on the bed smiling at her phone.

She looked up at me when she heard the door open. The smile now fading from her lips but reappearing just a few seconds later.

"Oh hi Haven, how are you doing?" she said while getting up, she seemed genuinely happy, but I wasn't done with that yet.

"Hi Grace" I said with sadness lacing my voice making her smile fade again.

"It is about that evening, isn't it?" she said with a sigh her smile now fully gone replaces by a sad expression.

I nodded walking towards her bed and sitting down.

She sat down beside me and sighed again "Okay so, Haven im sorry is it that what you want to hear, cause Haven I'm happy now I found someone"

She said slightly defeated, I looked surprised at her when she said she found someone.

"You found someone, Omg Grace that's so great you have to tell me everything. I mean I was away for like two days? So tell me. Now." i said smiling brightly at her.

She smiled at me or she smiled as she thought of him I don't know.

"Well, he's super cute, he's the most loving person and his hair is just so soft and angelic."

I still smiled now getting more and more curious. "So what's his name, come on I wanna know everything!?" I said excitedly.

"His names is uh, E-li-as?!" she said but it came more out like a question. I just nodded slowly clearly not believing it, but I mean she must have a reason to lie?!

"Your not gonna tell me more?" I asked and smiled again.

She just nodded and started rambling about how amazing and cool he was, while she did so I let my eyes walk through the room.

"Oh um, Grace sorry to interrupt, but I'm a bit tired and I would like to go to sleep" I said while standing up.

She nodded "Yeah of course" "Oh and do you have another toothbrush, I need a knew one?" I told her with a pleading look.

"Yeah, 'course, their under the bed in the box" she told me and I started crawling under the bed.

I soon found the box, but something different cought my eye.

I saw a leather bracelet beside the box and immediately recognized it from Ethans wrist.

I realized what made Grace so happy and I realized why Ethan looked that way when he came down the stairs.

I came out from under the bed without a toothbrush but the bracelet, she looked at me confused.

I just slowly shook my head at her, don't believing the things she's done. The things he's done.

I ran out of the room with a broken heart, the worst thing wasn't the fact that my heart was broken into bits.

No it was the fact that it just started healing again until these Bastards came in my life and crushed it again.