♡Epilogue♡

"Chuuuuyaaaaa~~!"

The redhead groaned in annoyance, quickly making his way over to the raven-head man yelling his name way too loudly. They had agreed to meet up at a nearby park; or rather, Dazai said he wanted to go out together and Chuuya acted as if it were the last thing he wanted to do, yet showed up right on time.

 "Shut up, your voice is obnoxious!" The redhead yelled back.

Dazai fidgeted with anticipation as he watched the latter approach in adoration. "I'm just excited that you came on time for our date! Ohh? A hoodie and jeans!? You even dressed differently, I'm so glad you didn't wear that drab all-black outfit for our date! It's gonna be a fun date!!"

Chuuya quickly reached up and slammed his hand over the taller's mouth. "Shut up shut up shut up shut up!! You're being too loud, what if someone hears!? And you're saying 'date' way too much!"

Dazai removed his hand, softly chuckling. He lowered his voice to a whisper. "Oh sorry~ I just wanted the whole world to know I was on a date with you~"

Chuuya instantly flushed, quickly pulling himself away from Dazai and stomping past him. "Shut up, c-can we just hurry and go?"

The latter didn't make it far, as Dazai reached out and grabbed his arm, pulling him back to where he stood.

"But first, aren't you forgetting something?" The taller asked.

Chuuya flinched, quickly looking away. "No-"

"Aren't you forgetting something that I told you was absolutely necessary and extremely important to say every time we see each other~?" Dazai pressed further.

Chuuya hesitated for a moment, quietly groaning in protest as the latter waited patiently. 

He finally faced Dazai, climbing up on his tippy toes and pressing a soft kiss to his cheek. "I'm s-so happy to see you again, I m-missed you~..."

Dazai stood there grinning like an idiot, satisfied with the torture he put the shorter through.

Chuuya crumbled and cringed at himself, his face beet red as he hid behind his hands. "W-Why would you make me do that, especially in public, you idiot! That was so embarrassing!"

Dazai reached for the redhead's chin, tilting his head up to look into those wavering grey-blue eyes. "Because if I don't make you say how much you love me you never will~, I need to enjoy every bit of this that I can get."

"W-What are you talking about..." The redhead closed his eyes to escape Dazai's intense stare. "...y-you're really stupid if you need to hear me say things like that... you should already know how I feel..."

Dazai's brown eyes glittered with affection, his heart thrumming in response to the latter's reluctant half-confession.

"You're the stupid one. You know saying that will only make me want to hear it more, and I'll force it out of you if I have to..." He leaned in and pecked Chuuya's lips, feeling the latter shudder agianst him. He then clutched the shorter's wrist and eagerly began tugging him along down the sidewalk. "Now we can go have fun together!"

Chuuya stumbled after him, his bright and flushed complexion practically showing his true feelings on his sleeve despite his contradictive words and actions. 

"L-Let go of me-- Dazai! D-Dazai!"

"Never!"

~~~Thank you for reading this short story, hope you enjoyed it!~~~

ALSO THIS IS MY NEW FAVE GIF CUS I JUST WATCHED THE MOVIE AND THE FACT THAT HE RESTS IN DAZAI'S LAP AHHHHHZNXDJ STOP PRETENDING AND GET MARRIED ALREADY JEEZ 🙄

Now i literally just want to make bonus chspters of cute moments pls-