'finally, someone with sense.'

You ever look at the food in your world and think ew! Well don't!

The food at Alfea was a whole other topic in general. It wouldn't be an exaggeration if I told you that the food made God wonder why he hadn't just made a food fairy.

It consisted of mucky slop, a milk carton or squash option and a cake or cookie depending on the day.

Somehow, people still ate it and like didn't die. I know, I can't believe it either!

Today it was, well I don't know if there's a word for it translated , so let's just call it muck which is no different for what it always was.

The food was laid out in a buffet style with spoons inserted in the food for self serving.

And of course to Maya's dismay, near the potatoes, you could see a very familiar self obsessed redhead at arms length. Maya had her usual rbf and Beatrice was smirking evilly, ready to get under Maya's skin. Very quickly, Beatrice saw an opportunity and she took it.

She, casually, took Maya's side as Maya immediately noticed her presence and regretted it as soon as she had.

'How can I help you?' Maya stated in the most bored voice possible as if it wasn't obvious enough to Beatrice about where their relationship was.

'Look Maya, if I knew you and Riven were together I never would've had fucked him.' Beatrice spoke with a constant smirk on her face, rising her tone up from a whisper when saying the word 'fucked'.

'Oh wait, you're not.' Beatrice let out a few chuckles, not just at her unfunny joke but at her attempt to get under Maya's skin, but as she already knew Maya would rather die than give confirmation that Beatrice's attempt was successful.

Maya just continued serving her food and she picked up a metal spoon and began putting sauce onto her plate. Not long after, she felt a surge of electricity spike off from the metal and into her hand causing her to drop it suddenly.

It didn't take a genius to figure out that this was Beatrice's doing. As quick as it had happened was as quick as it was over, and while everyone was focused on whatever they were doing Maya just looked up to Beatrice who still was swearing her smug expression.

Before Maya could say anything, Beatrice had already begun, 'Oops, seems like your just as clumsy as me.'

And just like that, Maya felt consumed in anger again. She continued facing the ginger girl before her, but quickly stopped herself and just walked off.

Beatrice's smile didn't last for long though as she suddenly felt the affect of Maya's power. It had infiltrated its way into her mind, kind of like some sort of headache but different, more painful, more emotional. And with that she left her food and stormed out.

And Maya just walked to her table, oblivious to what she had unknowingly caused.

_____

When approaching her usual table, Maya was met with her friends and let's say 'acquaintances' all crowded round a small rectangle table looking rather well 'acquainted'.

'What was that about?' Sky asked, only to be quickly shut down with a simple 'you don't wanna know', from Maya. She had squeezed herself between an annoyed Sky and an unbothered Bloom.