Chapter 5

Guude's POV

I was about to head home when I noticed Beef walking towards the portal.

"Beef!" I call out running towards him.

"Hey Guude"

"So how was Kurt doing?"

"You should be more worried about me, I just got my butt handed to me."

"Let me guess, Kurt's still a thousand times better at that game than you are."

"Oh yeah. He said Indeed though."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but he didn't remember actually ever saying it though."

"Oh"

"By the way, he asked if him and Z were a couple."

"You told him, didn't you?"

"I felt like I had to, it wasn't a simple who is Z to me question. I told him the truth."

"well.... at least he knows."

"Yeah. I gotta head home I'll see you later." Beef says walking through the portal.

Zisteau's POV

I had just finished dinner and Kurt hadn't come up yet. I better go check on him.

I walk to his room. I try to open it but its locked. I knock.

"You ok Kurt?" I ask

"No" Kurt replies

"Do you want to talk?"

"Sure..." I hear and the door opens.

I walk in and sit on the bed next to Kurt, where he had dropped back onto the bed. I see he had the picture on his lap.

"So what's wrong?" I ask

"I just don't understand." Kurt replies

"Don't understand what?"

"That you are my boyfriend and I don't even remember it, or anything.... it's just frustrating."

"Who told you about us?"

"I saw this picture and I saw the ones in the hallway. I got curious so I asked Beef about it."

"Oh.... uh.... what did he tell you?"

"He said that we were inseparable and did everything together. He also said we were together for almost a year. He told me I had been in a comma for four months. I also asked how you were during it, he said you were an emotional wreck and spent most of your time siting holding my hand."

"He told you quiet a bit"

"Yeah...."

"But that's not everything."

"What?"

"Well, for starters, you were and still are the best thing to ever happen to me." I grab his hand, gently twining our fingers together. "I was an emotional wreck, without you I was nothing. Our one year anniversary is two weeks from today. And, that even if you never love me again I will always love you."

"I really wish I could remember. I'm so sorry Z, I don't know if I love you. maybe on day I will, but right now I just don't know. I'm so sorry."

"It's ok Kurt, I understand. can I just have one last kiss?"

"Ummm..... sure." Kurt says

"Your sure about this?"

"Um yes"