Rainy Night...

It was your first night at the motel you were in as you were looking out the window while raining. You loved the fact that is was raining and you just let out a sign of relief as you heard it. Nothing calmed you more than hearing it. It was like ecstasy. The reason why you left your house in the first place to the hotel was because anxiety was just getting the best of you at home and just said fuck it and just needed a night to yourself.

Its 1PM exactly and you had no idea what to do since your alone. You spend 2 house playing your favorite game, and then 2 more listening to music and then 5 PM came around. You ran out of options of what to do so you decided to go out to the public and socialize. Not your best suit but you did it anyway not knowing what the night was going to bring you. So you go to the bathroom to take a shower, shampoo and condition your hair, wash your body with Body wash you had.

You got out of the shower and dried yourself off and put your wet hair in a wet towel so it could dry like a "pony" tail on top of your head, then you put your second towel around your body and and twist it to stay between on top your breasts so no one accidentally saw them. You stayed like that for about 3 hours cause you got distracted by looking up stuff on your phone. You suddenly looked at the time on your phone cause what felt like only 1 hour turned into 3. 8PM had came and all you could do was kinda panic cause you wanted to have a somewhat early night.

"Oh shoot!!! Its 8PM!! This is not good! Ugh!" as you said fast walking to your bathroom turning on your straightener to somewhat hot so you could get it done faster.

You then parted your hair into sections, then picked up the straighter and took little piece of section and clasped my hair then slowly went down to a somewhat straightened piece and did that to the rest of my sections till I was satisfied with my hair.

"Okay thats done and over with, now make up!!" You said grabbing your makeup. You let out a chuckle cause you were talking to yourself.

"What in the actual f*ck...Am I that bored? I can't believe I let myself get to this point." You said putting on your makeup.

You were surprisingly fast with doing your makeup so everything was done in about 45 minutes, so it took you a full hour to do everything that was in the bathroom. 9PM came like a recking ball. You then let out a big sign, You realized you should of done this part first because it takes the longest but it was already 9 and by this time you were just thinking to yourself,

" Is it even worth going out anymore?" You mumbled to yourself. "You know what F*ck it, I came to the hotel to let lose and relax...so let me relax!!" You said confidently.

You then go through your closet to pick out something you thought was cute. You go through everything in your closet and to your surprise you find your favorite (Cute cold shoulder top with long ruffles around the lower neck and your favorite (Cut Jean Shorts). Then you went to your shoes and found that your all time favorite (cowgirl boots) matched and it made the night so much better. You had everything on and looked at yourself one last time. You smiled as you looked. You felt so pretty after the fact you looked like road kill before.

You then grabbed your purse and keys and headed out the door. Nerves were running high considering the fact you haven't been out in public in a long time. You just kept telling yourself,

"This is good for you (Y/N), you know it is...stop worrying all the f*cking time." You said starting your car and put your seat belt on.

You then looked at your phone to see what was near and who had the best things happening. Something grasped your attention on there. Its A name you never saw before. You starting thinking in your head what it said,