Trouble

Previously....

He stopped about 2 inches away from your face to see your reaction, smirking even more. You looked directly in his eyes as his eyes were gazing upon yours.
"F*ck it..." You said giving up, moving your head closer to his in for a kiss.

You both just sat there for a minute, then bigby kissed back deeply.
Now....
(A/N: this is about to get sexual alil bit, so if ya don't like it here's the warning. Also your character is mostly sober now, so no worries.)
You both get out of the kiss and look at each other in awe. You smirked,
"How did ya like that?" You asked.
"Tsk tsk...what a bad girl you are..."he said looking at you while now using his right hand to feel up your left side going inside your shirt. You let out a alil moan.
"What? That pent up are ya Y/N?"
"W-What?! No!! How can you even ask that?" You said embarrassed.
Bigby then put his hand on your breast where he then massaged it, pulling your shirt up alil more.
You let out another moan but this time you wanna tease him a bit too like he's doing too you, You then pull his tie and then you guys are face to face again.
"You really know how to turn me on..." he said while he takes his hand off your breast and picks you up so your sitting up on your nees, removing your shirt only to see you in a bra.
"Aww...now that's not fair.." you said sadly while while moving your hand to his shirt buttons to undo them.
You undid his shirt, remove it, and you see a muscular broad man.
"Woah, okay..I know this is weird timing but I gotta use the restroom!!" You said getting off the bed and leaving to go to the restroom.
Bigby seeing you leave to go to the restroom.
~Bigbys POV~
As I was seeing Y/N leave to go to the bathroom, I got up off the bed to to follow her just to make sure she didn't throw up,
"Gosh, I know where going alil to fast but, she is just different from the others I've been with. Yes I have snow but, I don't wanna ruin that real great bond of friendship we" As I though getting to the bathroom.
"Y/N! Are you alright in there? " I asked.
"Yeah!!" You said.
~end Bigbys POV~
You turn on the sink to wash your hands and then put water to your face.
"What am I getting myself into tonight..." you said looking into the mirror after you splashed your face.
"It seems like a lot of bad things girl.." a random lady voice said.
"What? Who are you?" You asked scared.
"You will soon figure that out.." the voice lastly said then disappeared.
"I know I got drunk but I know I heard someone.." you say turning off the sink and heading back out. Your outside the bathroom,
"Hey are you alright?" Bigby asked.
"Y-Yeah..just needed a minute..." you said.
"You sure?" He said backing you to his kitchen counter.
"Yes Bigby."You said trying to not let Bigby notice anything went wrong in the bathroom by your facial expressions. Bigby then picked you up and sat you on the kitchen counter,
"You know, I'm very good at scenting people when their lying." He said with his hands on your thighs.
You then look to the side,
"I swear to you I'm not lying!!! I'm just tired I guess from all that drinking I did.." you said.
"Okay, but if I figure out your lying..." he said as he moves his hands from your thighs to your hands.
"I'm gonna make sure you don't do it again." he Said as he was going in for a kiss.
You kissed him back.
You two then started making out again, then eventually Bigby lifted you up again, you put your legs around his waist, your arms around his neck as he carries you to the bed.
~at the bed~
He then sets you on the bed and looks at you.
"Hey big guy!! Come here!!" You say as you nudge him over with your legs having him on top of you, his arms to the sides of you.
"You just don't wanna quit do ya?" He said as you moved you hair behind your ear.
"I can't help it...there's something about you Bigby..." you said without "knowing" you did.
Bigby stares into your eyes, like he's seeing into your soul.
"Okay, I get it now.." he said as he got up.
"Wait, did I say something wrong? I figured since we did what we did, which sh*t  wasn't that bad compared to what we could have done.." you said.
"No, it's not that, I just am tired now all of a sudden...it is getting late." He said as he was getting on the other side of the bed.
"Okay?...." You said kinda bummed..
"Look Y/N, I'm sorry for what happened tonight." He said rubbing his head before he lays down.
You stare at Bigby questionably,
"Did Bigby knew that I was hiding something?" You thought to yourself as you out your body under the same covers he was in.
"Goodnight Bigby." You said.
"You too Y/N.." he said.
~2AM comes along~
You get up in the middle of the night, sat up, got your shirt back on,  and walked out of the room. Ya needed some fresh air.
"I can't let Bigby know what's going on, he wouldn't believe me.." you thought to yourself as you were going down the elevator.
~outside the building~
You breath in deeply and let out a big sign. You just walked down the street.
"I can't believe what happened tonight..." you thought to yourself with your arms criss crossover your chest.
You were walking down thinking to yourself for alil bit and blushing. You had a huge crush on the sheriff after tonight. Something about him just made him seem different from other guys you dated.
"Who was that voice that I heard tho? It was quite scary" I thought as I looked down at the ground.
The wind starts to pick up around me. Some clouds start to come in and it looks like there's a storm coming.
"What the f*ck? It was so pretty like 5 minutes ago. What happened? " I questioned as I held out my hand feeling rain drops.
"Maybe you should ask your little wolfy boyfriend..." a women's voice said right behind me..
~another cliffhanger!!! No!! ~
A/N: SOOOOOOO sorry this took so long. I've just been very busy. I know I didn't have to add much..but this next chapter is going to be interesting. :) thanks for reading!!!