Begin Again a Luke Brooks fan fiction

It was another dreadful Monday morning. It was cloudy and rainy outside, making it almost in possible for me to get out of bed. I got up, brushed my teeth, did my hair and my make up and then got dressed. I took a good look at myself in the mirror. Some people thought I was gorgeous, I thought I looked average. With my long black wavy hair and my green eyes. I was average height; about 5'4 and I was slender. I was only 14 after all. I decided to wear my white/turquoise shiny shirt with my turquoise skinny jeans and my shiny toms.

When I get downstairs my dad is waiting for me by his car. As we drive to school we sit in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence it was more if a 'deep in thought' silence. After all our family was going through tough time, with moms death and everything. When he drops me off at school I immeadeatly spot Taylor. We have been friends since we were in diapers."Nikki!!" She yelled across the parking. "Allie!!" I yelled back. I noticed she was standing with our 2 other best friend, Tori and Taylor. I got out my umbrella and walked across the parking lot. Last Friday the principal announced that she was gunna announce something huge. Everyone was buzzing with gossip about what it was going to be. As soon as the bell rang we all headed up first period after we did the pledge the principle announced that we were all taking a trip to Australia! I've wanted to go there since I was 6. Australia also known as the home of one of my favorite band, the Janiskians.

Sorry the chapters are short! Tell me what u think