Kypronite Knife

- Lois's Point Of View -

Clark where could she have gone?

"I'm not sure, I'll be going to see Sam and see if he can help, I'll be searching her favorite places and keeping an eye out for her." said Clark.

"Mom, dad?" We turned to see the boys.

Boys know is not the time, we need to find your sister, she has ran away.

"We know, we want to help, we're worried about her" said Jon.

"If you boys hear anything from your sister, let us know right away." said Clark.

I just want to find your sister. I said before I turned to Clark, his arms open wide for me to take, I cried in his arms and the boys joined.

"We'll find her" said Clark.

- Normal Point Of View -

I got off the bus and walked to Cat-co in National city where aunt Kara works. I walked in and saw her. She looked across the room to see me. She came running towards me. I smiled.

"Jess what are you doing here?" said Kara.

I ran away

"You need to go back home, Clark and Lois are going to be worried sick, not to henchmen your brothers." said Kara.

I can't.

"Why?" said Kara.

My super strength is emerging, I knocked someone out.

"You need to talk to your father." said Kara.

No, Im going to break in to the grandpa's facility, get the kryptonite weapons he has and I'll stab myself so that I'm no longer a burden to my family. I hugged aunt Kara. I just came here to say good bye.

"Jessica please, you'll crush your fathers heart" said Kara.

"i'm doing this to keep my father safe. Bye I said running away.

- Kara's Point Of View -

I was working when i looked across the room to see my cousins daughter. I ran over to her confused. Jess what are you doing here?

"I ran away" said Jessica.

You need to go back home, Clark and Lois are going to be worried sick, not to menchen your brothers.

"I can't." said Jessica.

Why?

"My super strength is emerging, I knocked someone out." Jessica said.

You need to talk to your father.

"No, I'm going to break in to the Grandpa's facility, get the kryptonite weapons he has and I'll stab myself so that I'm no longer a burden to my family. I hugged aunt Kara. I just came here to say good bye." said Jessica.

Jessica please, you'll crush your fathers heart.

"i'm doing this to keep my father safe. Bye"

I tried stopping here what I couldn't find her. I ran to my desk and pulled out my phone dialing Clark's number. Pick up, pick up.

- Phone Call -

Clark: Ring.... Ring... Ring... Hello?

Me: Clark!

Clark: Kara are you okay what wrong?

Me: It's Jessy

Clark: Is she there with you?

Me: Not exactly, but you need to hurry.

Clark: Kara what's going on?

Me: She's going to Sam, she's planning on breaking into the facility and getting Kryponite weapons that he made and kill herself, You need to hurt.

- End of Phone Call-

- Normal Point of View -

I finally reached Grandpa's place, I suck in and found project 7244 I found a knife, I had tears in my eyes, this is the only way daddy, I love you mom, grandma, Jon, Jordan. Then the door busted open. It was dad. I looked at me and stepped closer.

STAY THERE OR I"LL DO IT!

"Princess look at me, this isn't the ansure" said dad

I love you dad I said and stabbed the knife into my chest, I screamed in pain and blacked out.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Jordan and Jon on my bed, Jordan holding me hand.

"Jess? How you feeling?" said Jon.

Like I've been hit by a truck.

"Boy can I have a moment with your sister." said mom.

"Yeah" the boys said before walking out.

Mom sat one my bed, holding my hand. Mom? She started crying.

"Why would you try to kill yourself?" said mom.

I'm doing this power thing myself, I knocked out a girl at school last night mom, I don't know how to use or control the power. I mean I kept it from dad for a reason. I said looking down.

"Why?" said mom.

I wanted to make sure the Jordan got the help before me and.... I feel that dad loves the boys more that me, but its my fault because I've been acting like I'm fine.

"Honey you and Jordan can train together but you need to talk to your father, your not ready for these powers but neither was your father. Your father just wants to protect you but in order to do so you need to ask him for help instead of hiding the pain and suffering." said mom.

"Lois can me and Jessica take a walk." said dad.

I slowly got up with moms help.

"Your going to feel weak for a few hours." said mom.

I took dads arm and we walked down stairs, he grabbed him and I winter coat, I looked at him confused.

"I want to show you something" dad said as we walked out, he held onto me as we flew to the arctic.

"Jess meet your grandfather Jor-El." said dad.

Hi grandfather, I smiled learning about kryton. After a while dad flu me home.