Cheated And Lied Too

- Normal Point Of View -

As soon as I was up in my room I grabbed my my phone and texted my boyfriend only for my friend to show me pictures of my best friend and boyfriend making out. I was betrayed, hurt and pissed. I was crying when there was a knock on my door. The door opened and Jordan walks in. He sits on my bed next to me and held me in his arms and I just let it all out.

"What happened? Whats wrong Jess?" said Jordan.

I opened my phone and showed him, I saw the anger in his eyes. He got up. Jordan where you going?

"To give Matt a lesson, no one breaks my baby sister heart, let alone cheats on her." said Jordan.

"Your not going anywhere, but to your room young man." said dad. He then looked and me, walked in and sat next to me. I looked at him I'm sorry daddy I know I must have hurt you.

"Princess I know it was frightening for you and for your mother and I to keep the truth from you" said Dad.

I should have just told you the truth and ask you for help.

" Jess I know that you want to protect me, and you are right, you and your brothers are another weakness I have, and yes I'd do anything to protect you, but I need you to promise me something" said dad.

Anything.

"No more secret princess, please. Promise that you'll always be here for your brothers and come to me for anything and everything." said dad.

I promise I said but daddy promise me something.

"Yes? Anything." said dad.

promise me that you'll always be there for me, and you won't ever lie to me.

"I promise." said dad.

I smiled. Goodnight dad.

"Goodnight sweet heart" said dad before turning off my lights and closing my door.

I woke up the next morning, got dressed for my first day at school. I was so excited. I walked into school. I then was in fifth period and I was in choir.

"Ms. Kent please do a sole since you thing you can take notes in class." said Mr. Elijah.

Yes sir. I got up and I began to sing I am Not Nothing by Beth Crowley when I finish everyone clapped.

"Ms. Kent I want you to do the talent show." said Mr. Elijah.

Yes sir I said as I walked out of class and went home. I walked home when I saw jon run up to me. Jon, whats wrong?

"Jordan has lazer eyes like dad." said Jon.

Let me go talk to him.I walked inside to see mom and dad. I hugged them and I went up stairs and got on the piano and started singing. ... I heard claps I looked behind me to see my family.

"Your so good sis" said Jon

"You havent sung in like 2 years" said Mom.

"Are you going to do the talent show at your school?" said Dad.

I thought about it I just need someone to play the piano why I sing and I need someone to practice with me and me not having an friends at school. Being the school weirdo, It's kinda hard.

"I'll do it sis" said Jordan.

Really?

"Ya." said Jordan.

Okay be at my school at 3:30pm practice starts tomorrow.

"I'll be there" said Jordan.

"So will I" said Jon.

I smiled okay I said excited.

The next day after the school was practice. I waiting for my brother to show only he never did. I was pissed and broken.

"Ha pour little Kent, big brother would show? Pity. I told you I'd win you like Bitch."

She pushed me to where I hit my head, my enemy and her group of friends where beating me up, no teacher, no students stopped them. I ran home crying in pain. I ran inside the house to see my brothers and parents talking. I tiptoed up the stairs only to be stopped my mom.

"Jess how did practice go" said mom.

Good I said as I was about to walk back upstairs.

"Honey please come down here your father and I wanna talk to you" said mom.

I slowly turned around.

"OH MY GOSH WHAT HAPPENED!!! CLARK!!!" said mom.

Dad then come and rushed to my side.

"What happened? Here... Put some ice on your eyes" said dad.

I got beat up because somebody (looks at Jordan) didnt show up for practice, I said going up to my room.

-The Talent Show -

I was nervous, mom and jon were in the audiance and I was up next, I walked out, my tecaher didnt show up.. I sighed I... I'm sorry I cant do this...

"Yes you can"

I looked over to see my dad. I smiled He stared to play the paino as I began to sing ... I ran to my father, and I hugged him. Thank you daddy.

"Anything for you princess." said dad.

I walked down the stair and into the bathroom to trouble.

"No one wins against me, if you know whats good for you kent!"

Please leave me alone.

"No your dead."

I was then punched and kicked, but I had enough of her bullying me and I punched her in the face and she knocked out. After relizing what I've done, I ran as fast as I could.

"Jessica?" dad said as I'm running outside and got on a bus so dad, or mom couldn't catch me.