𝐓𝐖𝐎

They all arrived at the mansion. It was beautiful. Majesty and Kathy started taking pictures while jessica made jokes about light yagami. They were walking around for a while when they bumped into floch. "Oh hey guys." He greeted. "H-h-h-hi fl-fl-floch🥺🥺" Jaemson stuttered. "Hey jaemson how ya been?" He hugged jaemson. Jaemsons face turned a bright red. "Yo jaemson get yourself some sun screen you're so red." Jessica said.

"Yeah I probably should get some sun screen, haha."

They all walked around for a bit before bumping into abril and her friend. "Jaemson you said you couldn't come. Why'd you lie to me?"

"I'm a busy man abril."

"You're not even a man." Majesty told him.

"Shut up you want to suck itachi's dick so badly you can't even get a real man"

"I want itachis dick in more holes than just my mouth.🤤🤤🤤🤤" Majesty dreamed.

"Imagine what itachi would think majesty. He is your boyfriend but he doesn't know you fantasize about that."

"Why would you lie to me?!" She yelled. Throwing water at him. "I-i-i'm s-sorry abril want to go on a date tomorrow?"

"Sure why not. Just you... and.. me... HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪"  She tan iff with her friend.

"That was weird."

Floch grabbed Jaemson by the arm and pulled him. "We'll be right back! We're just gonna go get some waters. Floch said leaving everyone's sight alongside jaemson.

Jaemson and Floch walked side by side to tye water station. That's where abril was too. Floch grabbed both of jaemsons hands and moved his face closer to his. He kissed jaemsons lips. What was supposed to be an innocent kiss led to a rough make out session. Floch groaned. "JAEMSON YOURE GAY?" Abril yelled in shock.